[Outpost] The Underground City v2

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Chizmaro, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Bumpety bumpety bump
  2. Bump it's pretty cool being here will all the great players.

3. I'm very surprised we do not have more applications coming in. Do these guys not fully understand the complexity of this city? We're talking massive rooms, unlimited slimes every minute, every ore except emerald, every single day constant help, constant incoming resources, constant auctions to help provide for the costs, and plenty of beacons so this job gets done very quickly! Not to mention despite it's far location we have easy access, so it's not like it takes forever! Nobody gets thrown out unless you're stealing, it's not like we want to own anyone, you just gotta earn your way. ;) It may seem tedious at first, but I gotta hand it to ya guys, to be honest I didn't think I would've made this far, but the others haven't given up, so how can I ?
    Just know your missing an opportunity to make some more friends and have a great time. That's all we want!:D
    CoDe4RiDeR likes this.
  4. Apply for a Job:
    IGN: Cchiarell6914
    Job:
    primary: city planner (I know how to use gimp)
    Secondary: Head of Farming
    Why: I have my own outpost that I have been working on for the last two weeks, so I know what is nessiary, and how much work it takes to get an outpost started. I also am a great leader, as I was a prominate leader in the LLO for quite a while, until I stepped down. I have also great knowledge and skills with farming, as I consider that my best area of expertise on minecraft.
    Have You Been Banned: Yes
    If So Why: For saying that new members are ruining EMC (Don't ask -_-)
    Alt (if you have one): N/A
  5. AS long as the bad talking Cchiarell6914 is behind you, you're accepted.
  6. It is. I would like to be added to the conversation, and I'd like to know the coords asap :) Thanks
  7. Convo full... We will be switching convos to our web!
  8. We have 3 chats for all members.
  9. We still will be switching to the web.
    Such easy much wow
  10. Whats the web URl again?
  11. ugemc.com but web can come down ANY TIME. If web is down use Emergency URL: emckylefest.com
  12. SO what's with it on the other conversation? Just couldn't hold it in I guess.
  13. I wasn't bad talking anyone....
  14. He had some problems with zed pigmen. It's all fine.
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  15. @ Cchiarell6914 I had to light up your house a little on the roof. Too many creepers spawning in. Please be careful in the future.Per your signs on your house, I don't want you to think it was griefing, just protecting what we built.
  16. We need to finish the living quarters. Im getting on 8 now.
  17. It takes time to dig out the sizes we're doing.
  18. East room is almost all set. More then halfway dug out. We can do the tunnels in and out later if need be.