[Outpost] The Underground City v2

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Chizmaro, Feb 2, 2014.

1. 1/15?
    It's 2/15
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  2. Thanks, I derped.
  3. main job: miner and builder :)
    secondary job: animal herder
    I think im up for the job i like to mine and build i allready have a ton of resources which i never use so you can have them anyway (i spoke to nick about that) Ive never been banned i can get on mc quite a bit and mine for you when im on. Ill do as im told and try to help others out. Im just generally bored of sitting around my res doing nothing so i want to help you guys out :D. Im not very good at applications so if its bad im sorry xD
  4. Redo your app. We have a copy-paste forum..
  5. Hmmm BanditLm sounds really familiar.
  6. Accepted.
    I Have known him from my server and he will do a great job.
  7. No. He is denied. He cannot be accepted till he uses the proper forum..
  8. we have to register tho i dont particularly wanna register
  9. Everyone has to. No exceptions
  10. Bumpy. Guys you're missin out on an adventure.
  11. im on your website where am i suppose to post my application? its all a bit confusing tbh
  12. .... The app is on this fourm, the FIRST post

Click on the arrow on the quote, READ THE WHOLE POST, then apply. You're driving my patience, this really isn't that hard.
  13. I don't get what is wrong with some people... I will apply tonight, as I am on my iPad right now

14. Apply for a Job:
    IGN:BanditLM
    Job:Main: Miner and Builder Secondary: Animal Herder
    Why:I think im up for the job i like to mine and build i allready have a ton of resources which i never use so you can have them anyway (i spoke to nick about that) i can get on mc quite a bit and mine for you when im on. Ill do as im told and try to help others out. Im just generally bored of sitting around my res doing nothing so i want to help you guys out
    Have You Been Banned:Ive never been banned
    If So Why:N/A
    Alt (if you have one):
    List of workers:
  15. Accepted
  16. Finally. Accepted, talk to Nick about the meeting tonight.