[OLD] EMC Shops and Attractions

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by NZScruffy, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes. She has been out recently because of school. She will hopefully be more active soon :p
    NZScruffy likes this.
  2. ? I din't see it on your list ?
  3. Check out the latest edition to the list:

18200 - EmpireMinecraft Museum - FDNY21 - Beautiful Museum of EMC custom items.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  4. /firefloor
    /v dirthut
    /etc....
  5. Would add the dirt vault, /v SWATAHOLIC
  6. I won't add your shop, because it's out of stock, and does not buy from players.
    To be on the list, needs to be an 'active' shop. either stocked for people to buy, or room in chests for people to sell.

You can let me know if that changes. Must consistently maintain shop.
  7. i restock my shop every day :D #cheap
    NZScruffy likes this.
  8. Small store at 3721 on SMP2

Sells stone and wood blocks in the stone store, as well as farming (including wood logs and saplings) in the farm store.
    607 and NZScruffy like this.
  9. Cool. nice little shop. added to small list.
    PS. You are not selling wood logs, you should, high demand item.
  10. New Feature:

I would like to link any shops or attractions entry to their thread if they have one.

So if you have a thread specificly for your residence (shop or attraction), please post the link, and i can add it to your entry. This should allow people to click anything from the list to get more info on it.

I will also look into expanding the list to include 'services'. That list will be slightly different. coming soon.
    607 likes this.
  11. I'll get the link from my signature :p Edit: Um. Does the link in my signature work for you? For me it doesn't, while it did before :confused:
  12. umm.. what link?
  13. With the picture :p It used to link to the thread for the shop list and the farm shop
  14. I noticed that my enchanted books/items shop wasn't on either list. I stock up on books from villager trades daily.
    9400 on SMP4
    Just saying...
    NZScruffy likes this.
  15. Now that the (new) bookstore is complete and stocked, I may as well suggest it here. If that's a thing that can be listed.
    17430 - SMP8

I've also maintained a smaller store on 104 - SMP1 - Eclipsys was hoping to have the place become a kind of mall (of the real-life sense) with various small stores, but it seems I'm about the only one who took him up on the idea.
    Link is in sig.
    NZScruffy likes this.
  16. Forgot the format:
    9400 - Horrid's Enchanted Wonderland - horrid1999 - I sell all top-tier enchanted books, along with some high enchanted tools, weapons, and armor. Lights next to signs/chests indicate what is in stock.
    NZScruffy likes this.
  17. Oh yeah, and a potion shop in the snowman's hat that contains every extended potion available on the server. Not many customers there, forgot to mention it.
    NZScruffy likes this.
  18. I remade the hyperlink. I am not online too often though, so things may be a little outdated or out of stock. I hope it can still be people of any help though.
    NZScruffy likes this.
  19. Nice, have added you to the list. (payment coming soon)
    Have added Tiger's Text Bookstore to the list, beautiful place, i'll have to visit again. :)

Not going to list Eclipsys mall atm, nothing there but your store. :) i hope he picks that project up again.
    horrid1999 likes this.
  20. link added
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.