[OLD] EMC Shops and Attractions

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by NZScruffy, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah, I still want to have my mall, but I have many other projects planned as well.
    NZScruffy likes this.
  2. 9500 mega mall smp4 I am the owner/operator its a buy and sell mega mall :)
    NZScruffy likes this.
  3. Smp4- 9500- Vulcan Inc. Mega Mall
    Owners; Xothis_dwarf, Netherworld666, Ice_Lightning99
    EDIT: oops didnt see dwarfs there :p
    xothis_dwarf likes this.
  4. 9272 on smp4, the home of the public sugar cane farm
    Link here
    ||
    ||
    V
  5. 1984,1997 Roller Coaster [SMP 1] (Incomplete)
  6. add 19247 to small but it is getting bigger by the day
    NZScruffy likes this.
  7. Took a look. the teleport takes me to somewhere at the top, jumped down through incomplete building to find shop floor. I see you have a few items up there. prices range from overpriced to under priced :) but you'll figure that out as some stock gets bought out, while other stock doesn't sell.

Bottom line: I'd love to list you once you have a teleport that takes you to the shop (either direct, or by clear signage/teleport when you teleport in). And when your shop doesn't look half built. :) (at least complete the ceiling lol)

Let me know when it's ready.
  8. astrayalien has left the server and his shop is gone hope this helps :)
    NZScruffy likes this.
  9. Please don't post incomplete things... what's the point in me listing it if it's not complete??

Great layout! Easy to use shop and sugarcane farm. Listed in main list
  10. Awesome mall. Need a beacon in there to run around faster. :)
    Prices are are very reasonable to maintain stock but offer good price.
    + public Utilities

Have listed it in main list.
    Ice_Lightning99 likes this.
  11. ok thanks I usually have 4 beacons but we're running an event nearby that we don't want any buffs on
  12. Hmm.. I thought you were able to turn buffs off on a res now?
    Mirr0rr, xothis_dwarf and 607 like this.
  13. Nice grand design. However, many main items i checked were out of stock. Also noticed prices were really low for most things (probably why out of stock). Lots of things not listed yet (Incomplete)
    Please let me know when majority of items will be in stock most of the time. and I'll list it. thanks
  14. smp6 13131 shop has re-opened and expanding all the time. lots in stock enchanted armor, weapons, redstone items, mob heads and more, selling and buying some items.

New to smp8 is the Minion Mall at /v +fs sorry can't remember the res number worth taking a look on the out side :)
    NZScruffy likes this.
  15. Let me know when it's useable.
  16. cute :) added you to small shop list. please keep stocked, let me know when it's complete.
  17. Alright :)
    607 likes this.
  18. I am kind've the co-owner because porphyrian and I are separate people. I'll talk to him about completing it.
  19. Res 3794 (Smp2)-Merchant's Mini Mall of Smp2-Managed by FirstJugBurgerz-Promos always in stock!
    NZScruffy likes this.
  20. When I checked some random items, none were in stock. But have listed you anyway, as you are buying stock also. Plus the other services/attractions.
    FirstJugBurgerz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.