Official 1.4 Snapshots Thread

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by chickeneer, Aug 23, 2012.

1. You guys should address how EMC plans to handle all teh new Featuers.
  2. You are correct. He tweeted today and said that the nude unicorns that fans have been asking for forever are finally here. Some people -_-
  3. The new snapshot just came out. Anvils are awesome!
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  4. Hehe, let's see if he notices...
    But the most important addition are Anvil Blocks!
    Allowing you to repair, merge and name items :)
  5. Dang it...
    well, at least mine had a picture :p
    penfoldex and jkjkjk182 like this.
  6. ANVILS? OMG! I could cry! Holy wow jeebus awesome! I've wanted one of these for blacksmiith places, etc. For so- SO long! :eek:

This is so freakin' amazingg!!!
  7. Updated the OP with a download link for the latest snapshot. Not sure if these recent comments are just attempts of trolling...

Will have an official Snapshot 12w41a before you know it. 1.4; just 2 weeks away!
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. Not all humans; there are nudists colonies.
  9. My statement never mentioned anything about all humans. What I said was true: Only humans have a notion of shame. No other animals does.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. I have no shame.

Arrow to the knee.
    Rick James.
    *Poot.*
  11. I was stating that not all humans experience shame.
  12. I've always wondered why we have clothes, it seems less resource taxing to let it all...y'know, hang out? :p
    mba2012 and alexschrod like this.
  13. you can blame body lice before clothes we had fur
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. unicorns are totaly real and to prove this is how a unicorn is made first you get a horse the you get a icecream cone the you glue it to the horse and thats how unicorns are made
  15. i was about to say what soulpunisher said
  16. i just died and went to heaven im following you for telling me about the anvil block
  17. yay i was correct and you have to give me 90r because i made a bet with you in private chat
  18. is it true theres magic now and red dragons
  19. Hey Everyone. I failed to get a post about the Week 41 Update out this last week. But Mojang has released the Snapshot early for this next week Snapshot12w42a. I will try and get an Update Post for Weeks 41 and 42 TODAY.

So, look out for it :)
    penfoldex and mba2012 like this.