Official 1.4 Snapshots Thread

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by chickeneer, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Wut? I don't troll threads...
    I hijack them :D

Back on topic, witches are very easy to kill. They throw a splash potion of slowness at you, and then they throw a poison one at you. They then drink a healing potion, and while they're doing this, you can get closer and execute them.
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. Getting a little off topic is ok here - just find your way back in a couple pages :p
    mba2012 and SoulPunisher like this.
  3. Is that ok for a mod to say?
  4. It is my thread... I never said that people had to stay on topic... I would prefer they stay on the topic of the snapshots but it isn't to big of a deal. I obviously keep an eye on it so it doesn't get out of hand lol

This would be different if I encouraged such activity on Minecrafter123's thread (yes, I made that up)
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. Yay I can't wait for 1.4!!!
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. I can. It will probably have 1,000,000 glitches that Aikar and company have to work out.
  7. The command block scares me, someone could make a repeating redstone device and hook it up to a command block and make it spam
  8. The ultimate trolling machine, spam, while invisible, hey thanks for the idea.
  9. lol this would be funny - not going to lie. By the way, welcome back :)
    Chascarrillo and joshmcf like this.
  10. Darn chickeneer, it may be funny but you do know youre going to have to track down the user of the beacon block? That will be hard, you're going to have to make it like TNT, no usage available.
  11. And the wither…*shivers*

Of topic, but how'd u make the sig chickeneer??
  12. TNT is available to Diamond Supporters :p
    As for the Beacon Block; I know relatively little about it. So, just sit tight and we shall see what happens ;)

Edit:
    A friend made it for me
    mba2012 and penfoldex like this.
  13. Yea I know about the diamond supporters, but u know what I mean. If what joshmcf said is true.....
  14. Joshmcf was speaking about the "Command Block" which is not related to the Beacon. The command block can't even be obtained in regular survival gameplay, only through item spawning. I wouldn't worry about that to much - we will keep an eye on it ;) Thanks for your concern
  15. Huh. How do you think Aikar will deal with Withers?
  16. Oh right sorry I meant the command block lol.
  17. Why do you assume that Aikar will deal with it? :p

I don't know, but like all other hostile mobs - they will be limited to the wild. Feel free to discuss this, I will just step back and take "suggestions"
    penfoldex likes this.
  18. The withers ... you said it shoots exploding bullets - my first thought was - 'hey, that reminds me of ghasts... perhaps he's a boss in the nether' .... also one snapshot said animals can pass through the portals ....Well today i was on smp9 at one of my bases in the wild - was getting melons ... and over towards the nether portal and nether warts .... i saw a pigman walking ... i tried taking a screenshot then, but my minecraft said 'out of memory' but yeh - i'm just saying i already had some animals kind of pass through lately, whether it's a glitch, idk :D
  19. No, zombie pigmen can spawn in a range of nether portals, added in 1.3
    SoulPunisher, mba2012 and chickeneer like this.
  20. never knew this ... also recently i just now learned levers can go upside down on blocks :p but yeh :D