October 2018 Member of the Month: Joy_the_Miner

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Congratulations! :) It's been nice seeing the refreshed you recently. :)
    607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  2. Congrats Joy!:)
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  3. Congrats joy🎉🎉🎉
  4. Ayy lit congrats Joy!!! 😁😁😁😋😋😆
  5. Oh my, this was quite unexpected! I really appreciate your kind words everybody. :)

I hope to see your faces in-game and at community events in the future, I look forward to that the most! :D
    ThaKloned, Stnywitness, 607 and 7 others like this.
  6. I couldn't think of anyone better! Congrats Joy! You've earned it!
    607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  7. Congrats Joy! Very well deserved! :D
    Joy_the_Miner and MoreMoople like this.
  8. Oh, yes! To be honest, I had forgot about Member of the Month a little, but if I would have considered it for some minutes or seconds, I surely would have come to the conclusion that you would be the next. However, I'm glad I didn't, as it was a nice surprise! :)
  9. Congrats Joy, well done :)
  10. Congratulations. I have been fortunate enough to have had some interaction with Joy and it was great. He does his thing on 6 and no matter what is always very positive. I gave him the zombie virus and he thought that was hilarious. Dude you rock. Keep being you.
  11. Congrats Joy, great job!
  12. Congrats.
  13. Better late than never... congrats Joy_the_Miner!
    MoreMoople and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  14. O_O How or how have I missed this!? Congratz Joy_the_Miner!!! =D Very nice indeed and so nice to be able to appreciate your contributions to the community. Thanks for being you. <3
  15. I hadn't even noticed that there wasn't a September member of the month... maybe because the months are off-set by half a month at this point anyway. :p
    Joy_the_Miner and Foxy_Kitty like this.