Not thank you to all EMC staff >:(

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BurgerKnight, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Should include some of the former staff that you know as well :p
    586, BurgerKnight and Tuqueque like this.
  2. Seems more like where I live .. no good wifi. =/

Awwww .. You pretty Pony. <3
    BurgerKnight and Tuqueque like this.
  3. Revan has a much better story than bane...
    BurgerKnight and Tuqueque like this.
  4. Almost makes me want to come back early just to get to yell at you about your jokes more often.
    khixan, BurgerKnight and JohnKid like this.
  5. Would totally attend this
  6. Burgerknight! This is amazing!!! =D
    _Devuu__ and BurgerKnight like this.
  7. @BK Thank you very much for giving me the obnoxious laughs, my friend and the people in her skype call looked at me incredibly worried.
    @Krysyy No words for it other than I fell out of my chair.
    @Qkazooo Do you and Krysyy know eachother IRL?
    Ok thats enough. This was so amusing and really made my hours on an essay feel like nothing.
    Also if you didn't notice, my english may not make sense above and that is because of the 4 hours I dedicated to a 3 page essat...3 PAGES!!! ;-;
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  8. I had to write 8 pages in 2 hours for an exam once smh. I won’t take the thread too off topic, but know that others feel your pains. Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go to my PTSD therapy for that exam.
    586 and BurgerKnight like this.
  9. Oh gads... another one in the running for MOTM..

Can burgers even qualify?
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  10. Well hmm it's good excuse to demote him. We actually been looking for good reason to get rid of him for most part so Thank you for giving us this idea. You will be rewarded with Self-pat on the back. ;)
  11. Raaynn, fBuilderS, 586 and 4 others like this.
  12. So this is where all the amusing discourse went.
    JohnKid, khixan and BurgerKnight like this.
  13. Don't worry, I'll update the other thread that you love so much. Didn't get to interact with Lucky much yesterday, but today should be a gold mine.
    JohnKid and Kephras like this.
  14. Thanks for the hilarity BK :)
    Would you like fries with that?
  15. I can deal with engaging in the community to much and my addiction to the auction. :p (and sometimes I prolly do push down their expectation) hehe
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  16. I was thinking of complimenting every player on EMC.. but then I realized what would happen if you reversed it XD
  17. BK would probably be more than happy to create the exact opposite of your compliment list. xD
    BurgerKnight, JohnKid and We3_MPO like this.