Not as much players on EMC

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by CommunityGarden, Jun 21, 2012.

?

Is EMC losing players?

Yes 28 vote(s) 40.6%
Kind of 21 vote(s) 30.4%
No 20 vote(s) 29.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol wut?
  2. and mostly people have lives aswell as minecraft accounts. most people have jobs or go on vacations or school or anything
  3. heh chickeneer is preety funny!
  4. hello any1 there?
    chickeneer likes this.
  5. Yes were alive
  6. I feel bad for Hijacking this thread, but yes- Were Alive- No longer alive. I just downloaded the new minecraft update, ran into a zombie, and instead of it killing me and I respawn- Instead it killed me and I am one of those Zombies roaming the plains of EMC.
    keyblade18 likes this.
  7. Wait.... New update??
  8. being a zombie must suck as they need to devour flesh for energy so they may run from the sun in the morning....... XD
  9. where do u live chickeneer cause if there is 1.3.0 it should be in australia now
  10. i wish it comes out soon.......
  11. I was joking- No update yet :(

I also could have just downloaded a new snapshot.

ps I was posting on another thread
  12. Y U SPAM THREAD?
  13. All three of those Posts were in a 3 minute Time Frame- Patience is key.
  14. Ahh yes, but you see I believe that can be broken down even further. How many of those members ACTUALLY played for a decent amount of time... i.e played for 2 or more hours and not just a few minutes.

20,000 active members could just be 20,000 people that decided to login for a few seconds to get the rupees and then log out. (Of course this is an extreme, but I am just saying)

So can you elaborate on what you mean by "active" ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, yes nonamenut, I do believe EMC has become very quiet. When I used to play during the day (my timezone) 2 months ago the servers would be full. The servers being the 9 servers there currently are. Now during the day I barely see the servers exceed 20 players.

VERY VERY quiet indeed.
    Jeanzl2000 and nonamenut like this.
  15. Not to mention, how many of these active users are repeats, or the same user with more than one account? Are you counting UNIQUE active members, or are you just counting server logins over those 30 days? And how many have looged in more than once during that 30 day period? How many have logged in, not liekd it, and left?
    MR2R2M likes this.
  16. From what I understand in talking with Justin it was 20,000 unique players. Sorry I don't have specific detailed reports that you guys are asking for...we're more focused on future releases than data crunching. :p
  17. We're just saying, numbers are nice, but they don't always reflect the truth of the matter.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  18. Hundreds of players a day and 20k a month to me doesn't seem like low numbers, especially compared to other servers. We're just more spread out now with more servers to choose from, I'm not sure what the big truth is that everyone is seeking.

It seems that because a few old members left, everyone thinks the world is ending, lol.
    chickeneer and thecontroller like this.
  19. I'm leaving... *Everybody cries just like what happen to Kim Jong-Il*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.