Nice to meet Y'all!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Polymerized, Sep 29, 2015.

?

Is an argument between two vegans still considered a 'beef'? :p

Yup. 8 vote(s) 32.0%
Nope. 2 vote(s) 8.0%
Chicken. 15 vote(s) 60.0%
  1. Tyvm! I do have a question now that I think about it. Since there are, like, 10 servers, is there something that makes each one unique over the others? Or are they all kinda just the same?
  2. They all have the same layout, all just have different communities - apart from the tenth server. The tenth is Utopia (the other nine are SMP1 through to SMP9) and the Utopia server has residences four times the size as normal ones, and you can fly on the server, and it has a frontier that doesn't turn night so there are no mobs and there's also no fall damage there :) I believe you have to be supporter to do some things there though as it is meant to be a sort of "supporter server".

If anyone else remembers anything else on it then feel free to quote me! :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. 4 times the size, but i know you already knew
    cadgamer101 and FDNY21 like this.
  4. Good point, my bad :p I'll edit my post, cheers
  5. Ah. I see. I came up with another question. I see here on the website there are various ranks of member. Ones such as New Member, Member, Distinguished Member, Well-Known Member, and Elite Member. How are those earned/achieved?
  6. Trophy points. You can attain trophy points by getting likes on the forums, being a certain age on forums, and so on... I believe there's a list, probably on the Wiki :p If you need help with things on the Empire then the Wiki can be quite helpful, you can navigate using the search button on the page also :)
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  7. go to your profile and look at your trophy points. Click on it to learn how to earn more.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. PenguinDJ and FDNY21 like this.
  9. Welcome to Empire Minecraft! :) I hope you enjoy your stay.
  10. In the background, a picture of Captain Jack Sparrow is looking the other way. :p
  11. I believe SkyDragon was referring to the painting of Jack Sparrow on the wall in the picture. :p

Edit: Ninja'd
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  12. Welcome to this server
  13. I know I'm nit picking here but... oh well: both Frontier & the Wastelands follow this. Neither have a day/night cycle nor fall damage. But just because it doesn't go dark doesn't mean that there are no mobs: during rainstorms it can get dark enough for hostile mobs to spawn. And well: creepers are always a thing.

And yah: everyone can visit the Utopia town world but only supporters can access the Wastelands & Frontier.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  14. And you missed that to get a res there you must be a gold or diamond supporter. Unless I totally only read your paragraph which I may or may not have done and someone else said that :p(that got confusing to me). Don't ask how I changed the color of only part of your quote and split the quotes. Don't ask.
  15. Just updated my skin. I used Skindex the first time, but I found Skincraft is much better. It allowed me to make each arm and leg different. So now I am even more Polymerized than ever before! My head is now, Slime, Zombie Pigman, and Enderman. My hood is still the Ghast with its tentacles down my back. But now my torso is Creeper, Blaze, Zombie Shirt, and Ender Dragon wing. My right arm now has a Magma Cube shoulderpad and the rest is a Guardian. My left arm is still a Spider, but it now has an Endermite on it. The rest of the Ender Dragon wing also is on the arm cause I had to make it realistic (sorta :p). My legs are different now as well. My right leg is now a Wither Skeleton instead of both legs being regular Skeleton. I also have a Silverfish as a tail. So yeah. I am the ultimate Polymerized now heh. I did not bother with the Elder Guardian, Cave Spider, Chicken Jockey, Spider Jockey, Zombie Villager, or Wither. The Elder Guardian is the same as the Guardian, so I didnt feel the need to try and crowd my skin trying to put it in. Same goes for the Cave Spider. The Jockey ones are just combo mobs so, yeah. And the Chicken isnt hostile. Zombie Villager is still a Zombie which is prepresented with my shirt. Plus I have the Witch represented in the legs so I have Zombie and Villager represented already. The Wither is similar to the Wither Skeleton, so the leg represents both heh. The Ultimate Polymerized has arrived. :cool:
    Salmatic likes this.
  16. I didn't know that rainstorms get dark enough for mobs, I'll remember that, cheers Shel! Ah yes, supporters only for waste/frontier, cheers again :)
    ShelLuser likes this.