[new] Arminium, looking for members!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by samsimx, Dec 20, 2013.

1. SO what about sharing the route with us? :p
  2. Patience is a virtue my friends, laziness is a problem as well :p
    kevdudeman likes this.
  3. Why? I would like to become,involved in the frontier of SMP 6 and I want to broaden my horizons!
    Which server? SMP5
    What do I do well? I am devoted to mining and I check the forums avidly, I also am good at forming business relationships with other people, this could give us advantages in times to come.
    Ever been banned? Nope.
    Home server? SMP4
    Suggestions? Biome: I prefer to build on a deforested area. Outpost name: Quellford.From reading other posts, I really like the sort of Roman approach to things, with Samsinx, who you could call the "emperor" and Governors who ruled under the authority of the emperor and at the very bottom, the commonwealth, this is starting to sound more American than Roman, lol, and I'm neither, I'm just Irish!
  4. Why do you want to join? Looking for a community project, building and designing an awesome outpost and living in the wild of course.
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above? Moot point I guess
    What do you do well in MineCraft? Building, redstone, mining
    Ever been banned? What for? Nope
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious ) smp5, home of he mob arena
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome? Moot as well
  5. 1. Much prefer living in the wild. Tired of mining the wastes alone. Want to help others create something cool as i lack the vision to do it for my self.
    2. obe
    3. Mine, gather, etc
    4. Nope
    5. 9 (still very new here, is it inefficient to be on a different home/outpost server?)
    6. obe
  6. I'm assuming we're still filling these things in if we want coords?

Why do you want to join? - I fancy a project in a proper minecraft world (i.e. not town)
    What do you do well in MineCraft? - General minecraft really! Not great at mob-fighting (excuse is my computer's slow.....)
    Ever been banned? What for? - No
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious :p ) - smp9
  7. Why do you want to join?-I really want to start a new project and play on different servers.
    What do you do well in Minecraft? -I am a good builder, helper, supply gatherer, and companion. (Harbinger ;))
    Ever been banned? What for? - Yea one day I was in a mild debate with someone (yes it actually was laid-back) and a Mod told me to calm down. I was actually surprised by this and asked why. She banned me for 12 hours. I went on the forums and asked her how this was fair and she admitted 20 minutes later that a 12 hour ban probably wasn't necessary. I was unbanned and let back in. Lesson learned...Don't debate in town chat! Hey at least I'm honest about my mistake. :(
    Home Server? - SMP1
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome? - I would prefer grasslands, tundra, or marsh. The name could be associated with being a colony to the Empire or being an empire/country/state outside of the Empire. Other suggestions are Skaal City (In a tundra), Paradise (In a desert on the water), or The Swamp (in a marsh).
  8. Interested in joining? Fill out this application real quick.
    Why do you want to join?
    Want to live in the wild as need loot badly! due to losing my lucky bow...and its also pretty boring in a plot
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above?
    smp5 as one of my homes is there
    What do you do well in MineCraft?
    Pvp....against mobs mostly so ill be good as a guard
    Ever been banned? What for?
    ..Yes i have.. It was a while back and was because a mod was in my terms picking/bullying me in a way, and i said somthing in Town chat that should of been in privite msg to the mod.
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious :p )
    Due to me being short term supporter (gold) i have a home in utopia and smp5
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome?
    Killers range. and for biome The mix
  9. Why do you want to join?
    I would like to be part of a wild community.
    What do you do well in MineCraft?
    I am a good miner and a decent builder, though I usually try to build things far to large to be done quickly.
    Ever been banned? What for?
    I have never been banned.
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious :p )
    Utopia.
  10. Why do you want to join? I want to join because I love interacting with different players and building things, not just coming and then having everyone leaving slowly before the server dies down completely.
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above? Any of them would be fine by me.
    What do you do well in MineCraft? I think I do pretty well. I'm a sucker though when it comes to mobs, gotta kill them all.
    Ever been banned? What for? Nope, never banned. Ich bin eine gute Madchen.
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious :p ) SMP 8
    Chaaralis likes this.
  11. Why do you want to join? I'm looking to be a part of a good community, looking to get more stuff, and wanting to just play with more people.
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above? Any I'm located on smp8 so I'll have to switch anyway.
    What do you do well in MineCraft? Well I build pretty well (see my new house at res) and am only 6 days in while having gotten quite a bit of stuff so I'm a good collector, I'm not the best at fighting but that will change.
    Ever been banned? What for? Nope
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious :p ) Smp8
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome? I believe you have these.