[new] Arminium, looking for members!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by samsimx, Dec 20, 2013.

1. No need to talk about iron farms that don't work, we are going with a design that i have used for my 12 cel.
  2. Unless EMC has a limit on number of villages in the world/server. There is no such limit of villages (or if there is one, it's over 500). Perhaps I will go re-watch that video to see what you are talking about.

Are you maybe talking about the max number of villagERs?

EDIT: Ah ok, yes, you are referring to the number of villagers loaded in the world (not villages). Thank you for the info. Added to knowledge bank.

3. Im sorry did i miss this? sorry if i did i was pretty busy :/
  4. I actually missed it, stuff comes up. Just going to do it next time I see people online :p Planning isn't very good for me.
    vividOptimism and Elysphic like this.
  5. If applications are still being accepted...

Why do you want to join? I want to get away from the SMP1 town spam. Also, surviving with friends in much more fun than on your own! :D
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above? SMP6
    What do you do well in MineCraft? Breeding cats. Building, growing livestock and farming.
    Ever been banned? What for? Nopeee
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious ) SMP1
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome? SamCity (similar to SimCity) Jungle tree houses or an underwater base.
  6. Interested in joining? YUS Fill out this application real quick.
    Why do you want to join? Cuz right now I am getting bored of MC and want to stay grounded.
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above? ANY I have alts. :p
    What do you do well in MineCraft? Love to design and make layouts. Suddenly Redstone
    Ever been banned? What for? N/A
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious :p ) SMP 1/Utopia/SMP 4/ ;3
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome?

Grotto Rock. Jungle Biome.
    Elysphic likes this.
  7. Sorry, (nagging here(classic Mini)) but are we accepted?
  8. OK, that didn't work out well for me. :)

I have heaps of projects to work on (I'm still new here, unlike lots of you guys). So I don't want to be wasting too much time on non-events. :p

I'll withdraw from this enterprise for now, maybe once you are more organised and it's happening, I can come begin work.

Cheers
    Scruffy
  9. Why do you want to join? Cause I want to be apart of an outpost that lasts longer than 1 day ;D
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above? Smp6 Suits me the best
    What do you do well in MineCraft? I would say mine and design. I have a BIG imagination.
    Ever been banned? What for? Never! hehe
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious :p ) I live primarily on smp1 (about 97% of my time is spent there)
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome? Plains/mountains is good and would love a swamp or jungle nearby, as for a name.... Hommies United? (I'm bad with names :)
  10. Yes everyone that has filled an application is accepted :)
  11. The application isn't really an "application" more of just getting something to know about you :p
  12. Oh, cools :)
    Elysphic likes this.
  13. Curious... is this ever going to happen?
    vividOptimism likes this.
  14. Just going to bump this question :)
  15. Yeah.. I just need to find a place when I have some time to do nothing :) Might wait for new world gen in 1.8 also if its coming up soon.
    Elysphic likes this.
  16. I'd be quite happy to go to the edge of the generated land and sit until 1.8 :)
    Elysphic likes this.
  17. Would you rather go that far out and wait, setup base and when 1.8 comes expand into that terrain? Or just have the location setup and wait?
    Elysphic likes this.
  18. I'm not fussed, whatever suits you :)
    Elysphic likes this.
  19. Okay im starting to get a little eager to start this place as i have cool plans for this outpost! :D
  20. I can head out to the world generation boarder whenever I'm needed too, and Ill make sure we have a nether route too :)
    Also, if somebody wants to come with me, I might need them as a bit of extra storage, cause I probably cant fit everything I need in just my inv and an enderchest :p

And about the iron foundry/trench stuff, none of those ideas will work because we will need 2 people (at least) to be active around the iron foundry, and I believe that the trench doesn't work because of the mob spawning limits. So I just recommend we build a general iron farm with 32+ cells because that will still produce tons