[new] Arminium, looking for members!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by samsimx, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Why do you want to join? I like wild outposts and mining.
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above? Smp6
    What do you do well in Minecraft? Mining/PVE
    Ever been banned? What for? N/A
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious :p ) Smp9
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome? Desert, Jungle or plains. No clue for a name :p
  2. So I am getting geared up to head out today. If this is an inconvenience for some, sorry but I am terrible at planning! If anyone wants to join I will be heading out in about an hour :)
  3. Is 4k in the nether too much for people?
  4. sam you decided on 6 right? if so I can join as well since I have smp6 free now.
  5. yeah its on 6!
  6. Why do you want to join? Becuse I'm new on the Server and I want to join a Outpost :p
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above? 6
    What do you do well in MineCraft? Building Mobspawners i guess :p
    Ever been banned? What for? Yes for beeing "rude" all i did was telling people to move on and not block... but what ever
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious :p ) SMP1
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome? I dont care about those at all :p
  7. Why do you want to join? So I can just get away from town with other people
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above?Smp4, but I can do smp6 with my alt. (alt only has 1 stable space)
    What do you do well in MineCraft? Very good with redstone, and very good at traveling I went 150k blocks out with a friend once :) Never even lost a horse.
    Ever been banned? What for? I rather wouldn't say why here, but if its a big deal I could PM you.
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious :p ) smp5
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome? Plains biome surrounded by diverse resources as for name I don't know.
  8. alright im gonna gather up my gear and i will meet u guys out there soon hopefully!
  9. Why do you want to join? Not doing anything on SMP6 and i like living in the wild, so this would be nice. :D
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above? SMP6.
    What do you do well in MineCraft? I enjoy building and decorating. Im also quite good with a bow.
    Ever been banned? What for? I dont think it counts but i was banned once for a wrong reason, shaunwhite quickly settled it dough.
    Home server? SMP9.
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome? No idea on the name, im bad with names. Any biome besides a snowy one. If it has to be a snowy one, well, i guess i dont really accualy care, ill join anyway. :p
  10. From the screenshots above we have some great land gen, and if you look at me on live map (smp6) you can see the biomes around. I want to mainly focus this place around the flower forest and regular forest biome, we can cut the trees down and replant in a better way if we wanted. I was thinking of names but they were all crap. Anyone have some good names?
  11. I like an earlier suggestion, Arimium.
  12. Arimium, it has a nice ring to it. But what does it mean? :p
  13. No idea lol. I just think it's a cool word. Haha
  14. Smp6's very own Arimium! :D
    Elysphic likes this.
  15. You should probably get a mod to rename thread if that's gonna be the name :D
  16. Ill be down there soon, what do you want me to bring, other than enchanted tools and stuffs. And also, do you want me to make a thread, or have you done it already?
  17. boop
    Elysphic likes this.
  18. We should make a mine rail thing :p I might do it whenever I head out...
  19. Ill be making a new thread soon, would like to get a tad more established and some others out there first!
    Just bring whatever you need, I don't need anything if that's what you were asking haha