[new] Arminium, looking for members!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by samsimx, Dec 20, 2013.

1. could bring all these folks out to higgsboson on smp6 :p
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  2. Why do you want to join? Well, I like building in the wild and I hope to get to know people better by this outpost :p
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above? SMP 6
    What do you do well in MineCraft? Well, to be honest, I am not the greatest of builders, however I am good at planning builds and running services (shops etc.)
    Ever been banned? What for? Nope
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious :p ) SMP 4 (so please don't do it on SMP 4, as I won't be able to join)
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome? No good at thinking of names. A snow biome would be nice :)
    samsimx likes this.
  3. Biddy budump dee bump
  4. Why do you want to join? I would really like to be a part of a community of awesome people to get to know better on EMC, i think it would be very fun (as you can see by what I posted, but I'm not sure that'll work out and I might rather just be in this one but I would love to be a big part in this or maybe even co-own)
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above? SMP4
    What do you do well in MineCraft? Mine, build, I'm pretty good at most things in MC.
    Ever been banned? What for? Nope :)
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious :p ) SMP4
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome? Hmm idk.. maybe name "United EMC" or something like that, and maybe like a sorta flat biome with little hills and lakes (not sure what those kinda biomes are called lol)
  5. I saw you starting an outpost, you can just startup with this! It'll be a huge city
    Furuie and Elysphic like this.
  6. Yeah, so where is it gonna be and when are you gonna get started? I have some pretty nice ideas that I'd like to start on
  7. Still in planning, I want to talk on Skype or in a group pm with Everyone to plan.
    Furuie likes this.
  8. Why do you want to join? To make friends... ( i have none )
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above? ALL
    What do you do well in MineCraft? Everything :p
    Ever been banned? What for? Yes.... Don't want to talk about it
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious :p ) ALL
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome? Sam and friend's outpost! :)
  9. Why do you want to join? - I've been trying to get back into the wild and this could be the place for it to happen.
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above? - smp6
    What do you do well in MineCraft? - I'd say mining, general building
    Ever been banned? What for? - Nope, nothing
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious :p ) - smp5
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome?
  10. So Im leaning towards smp6, canuckshockey and I have decided to go out at 4 pm EST on friday, or tomorrow. If anyone needs a time reschedule or has any suggestions let me know. Anyone can join us on our trek.
  11. Why do you want to join? I enjoy surviving out in the wild, it brings back the survival aspect of minecraft :)
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above? 2 is goog
    What do you do well in MineCraft? I can do redstone, and design is mah thing too :p
    Ever been banned? What for? Friend went on my acc and advertised whilst I was afk :/
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious ) 1
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome? Tagia, jungle or possibly ocean, which ever suits the most peeps :D
  12. Interested in joining? Fill out this application real quick.
    Why do you want to join? To experience the wild, and meet new people
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above? SMP6
    What do you do well in MineCraft? Farm animals and mine
    Ever been banned? What for? Nope
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious :p ) Smp1
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome? no preference, but preferably near a mesa
    canuckshockey likes this.
  13. I have this plan to start an area of outpost where plains (not savannah) runs into that biome with mountains and spruce trees, where I will build a somewhat modernish town with a town centre and community hall. I tend to build better with natural terrain not flat land. so, I hope to many big buildings for no random reason aswell as homes for random people to claim as their own.

EDIT: I hope that made sense, did it? Im tired so im not thinking straight :p
  14. Thought of this: plains biome that is next to an extreme hills / some hilly biome. maybe some rivers or lakes for scenery. I want a Mesa biome about 2000 blocks away at max, as well as a flower forest close by, and maybe a savannah.
    Would like a flat area to establish town center base where nether portal and such will go.

There will be a nether rail established, planning on going to some of the closer unloaded chunks. In nether would like quartz generation or not a far distance from quartz. A large lava lake or a really large flat area for possible gold farm.

First large scale community project will be a massive iron farm I'm thinking.
  15. I agree with all this. Also for iron farm, let's build the iron foundry ( produces 1300+ ingots per hour). Look it up on YouTube cuz I can't get a link on my phone.
  16. Iron Foundry design relies on the chunks being always loaded. If it unloads and reloads, the villages will join into one. Hence, cannot be built outside of spawn chunks.

I'm very curious to see whether the Iron Trench design is possible. It may well require two players to 'activate' the trench for 20 mins before it begins producing. But should be possible.

However... What exactly will you be doing with 1700 iron ingots per hour?? Even if you wanted to build A Cathedral made of Iron Blocks, you'd still have too much iron. :)
  17. Iron trench doesn't work, I know that personally.
  18. ... Yes, so I have heard dozens of times. Yet no one has said WHY it doesn't work. So until I find out why, and am convinced that the problem isn't fixable. I intend on finding out what exactly 'doesn't work', and change it, so it DOES work. :p

I have a fair idea why they don't work. And I have a fair idea how to fix that reason so it does work.I just have to find the time to build it and test it.

Please enlighten me as to why exactly it doesn't work?

Cheers
    Scruffy
  19. The thing that doesnt work is there are too many villages. In order for the trench to work there has to be like under 100 villages on the server and as we all know each iron farm cell is a village so if we have a few iron farms it will not work. If you rewatch tango's video he clearly states all this :)
    samsimx likes this.