[new] Arminium, looking for members!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by samsimx, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Why do you want to join? I want to join because it allows me to be creative out in the wild and actually be a part of a group
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above? SMP6
    What do you do well in MineCraft? Farm and Breed and sing about farming a breeding
    Ever been banned? What for? Yes. Chat issues
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious :p ) SMP4
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome? I request either a Mega Taiga OR a Savannah. Name: SkyIzEpicAndStuff...
  2. Why do you want to join? I like working with others and on projects! I have a small wild base on SMP9, but would like to be a part of a larger one and making a bigger, cooler base :D
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above? SMP6
    What do you do well in MineCraft? I can make mob grinders, fight mobs, understand trading with villagers, build automatic farms, and build (decent) looking buildings.
    Ever been banned? What for? Nope :)
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious :p ) SMP9
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome? Hopefully with a swamp biome nearby (for a witch farm). You seem to already have a name!
  3. witch farms broken
  4. Was I accepted?
  5. I believe witch huts in 1.7 chunks do work. Just assumed this was in new chunks.
    AmusedStew likes this.
  6. reports say otherwise
  7. Well only 1 way to find out... We must have an epic duel with balloon swords and wearing sombreros over a pit of angry pigmen to determine who is right.
    or we could test it out or something crazy like that.
    cowland123 likes this.
  8. This is kinda annoying me now, can I be like a secretary who accepts the apps or something please, because I'm being a picky person :)
  9. I wanna play too
    Why do you want to join? Need something else to do on Empire besides building the residences that actually need building :p Wild bases are great for something to do
    What server best suits you out of the 3 choices above? 5 would be best I think, but any are fine
    What do you do well in MineCraft? I love making things look pretty and I'd be happy to do the aesthetics around the outpost like roads, light, whatever
    Ever been banned? What for? Sassed Green Mystery once and got kicked for a few hours but that's all
    Home server? ( This doesn't matter just curious :p ) 8
    Suggestion for outpost name and biome? Savanna is a nice one but I'm fine wherever.
  10. Was I accepted?
  11. Is it too late to join? If not:
    Why do you want to join? I think it would be fun to try something besides villager trading.
    What server best suits you? SMP6
    What do you do well in minecraft? mob hunting/ farming
    Home SMP? SMP7
    Suggestion for biome/name? no real suggestion, anywhere is good
  12. Whats wrong?
    Everyone is accepted.
  13. Nothing really, its just the fact that this thread is really unorganised, I'm OCD, you can probably work out the rest :) Also, we probably need a convo with the coords and live map stuff.
    Rainier6 likes this.
  14. I would suggest making a google site or something for this.
    Rainier6 likes this.
  15. I already have a spot planned out. xD Can one of you guise who's already there PM the the coords/ nether route coords please :D
  16. I want them too please! :p
  17. Samsimx has said that he will make a new thread with details when he finishes a job for someone. Just be patient in the meantime :)
    samsimx likes this.
  18. Does anyone have anything they would like to mention in the new thread? :)
  19. Oh.. It's on 6 :p
    Hm. I'll be able to go out soon once I get gear for the trip.
    :p
  20. Same, just waiting to find samsimx online to ask him for the info on how to get there. :D