Nation of Volt (ESTABLISHED)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by rock00888, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Our own nether rail?
  2. Achievement! Name shows up in picture on main post! XD
  3. WE dont need a nether rail because we are so close to everyone elses
  4. A nether rail to a nether rail would be quite nice though. That would reduce travel distance from like 500 or 1000 blocks down to under 400 to get to a direct nether line.
  5. Same.... lava....
  6. True, but the nether is scary..
  7. It's ok, I can handle it. If you think a ghast is scary you should have seen the mobs in volt before I lit it up.
  8. 500 to 1000 brought down to 400? It means griefers will have a quicker way of accessing the outpost too. Is it worth it?
  9. Why so scared of griefers m8
  10. It also means people (non greifing people) can get to Volt quicker. Sometimes a slightly increased risk is nessicary.
  11. Is the risk worth the reward?
  12. More than likely.
  13. You have a nether path... :p
  14. Must come add my Ironic Touch just soon as i can! If you don't have any i would be happy to build an Ironic golem and zombie pigmen gold for you, and i yes its FREE as long as i can stay :), just make sure it stays standing
  15. Yeah, and the ban hammers are watching them closely.
    L0tad and Dean_Catterson like this.
  16. I've started a convo concerning this matter. We would be happy to have you If you want to come!
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  17. On the contingency that it is off shore, to reduce lag
    rock00888 likes this.
  18. Less to reduce it and more to relocate lag.
  19. O.K. EMCers! Today I would like to announce the creation of a new program in Volt aimed at collecting at least one volume of every short story, novel, or informational text known to exist on EMC. This will be called the Voltian Library. Right now we are in the stage where we will collect every piece of text we can and store them until the library building is completed. Then we will find a way of making these books available to the public at little or no cost. We will of course continue collection of manuscripts after the building is finished.
    We need your help to make this possible. Please contact me here or in a pm if you would like to contribute/ donate a book(s). Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Dean_Catterson likes this.
  20. actually it was named after 72volt, he founded it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.