Nation of Volt (ESTABLISHED)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by rock00888, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looks good rock!!
  2. Also, I sell armor and weapons in volt, just visit my shop and add a request or send me a message!
  3. Note: I made some modifications to first post.

4. The new PUBLIC Farm. Anyone is welcome to it's harvest. It's not done yet but will be soon.
    Dean_Catterson and mba2012 like this.
  5. thanks rock! what time are you usually on?
  6. Ok, I've been considering beginning construction of a new Library/ Hall. This would consist of a large meeting space open to the public and space for several thousand volumes. However there is no point to an empty library, so we need you support in the form of donations of books, rupees or the copyrights to your books. If you want to help PLEASE contact me over the forums (pm me or just post below) or in game. If we have no volumes the project will be suspended.
    Dean_Catterson and Parkerjv9 like this.
  7. Ok, 3 volumes have been collected for the library. We need more though. Anything you have that is a written piece we would love to have!! We need more books, there is a donation chest in front of city hall and I will pick up a book from anywhere on any server. Please donate, the Children need you!
    mba2012 and Parkerjv9 like this.
  8. i'm on my way to build ironic and gold farms!
    rock00888 likes this.
  9. Grand News!!!!
    The Nation of Volt has absorbed New Holland from the now dissolved Wremian Empire! With that I have draw up this map.

[spoiler/]
    Unfortunately our friends as Wrem are gone they are now a new empire. However, we now have a new thread name.
    We are also in need of book donations and i'm still looking for an elections commissioner. Come to Volt and or speak to me if you're interested!
    IronicSwordPlay likes this.
  10. Yay!! As governor of the State of New Holland I am happy to have my state be a member of the Nation of Volt!!
  11. Since I've been busy, I haven't been out to volt in a while. However, I'd like to start an outpost HQ in town. :3 Whatcha think rock?
    rock00888 likes this.
  12. That would be great! I love the idea!
  13. K, well in a few minutes I make some desgins and ask you to look over it >_< ;3
    rock00888 likes this.
  14. This is going to be the new cities of new holland soon. THe spots circled in RED are the sites for cities. KqppSpy.jpg
    hollyhill105 likes this.
  15. Cool, I'd suggest development of the city of NH first.
  16. Yea i will..in the western part of the city where there is the hill im going to set up some townhouses for a residential district, the downtown district will be whats there now, and i may build farms and an industrial district to the east of downtown
  17. WOW, just seen all this, things are moving really fast. Great news on such an organisation rock :) hope the cities grow as Estona does as well as the Zeetopian Islands. I saw zarembo1 yesterday and he said he's going to get really stuck into the idea of expanding his country. Perhaps this may lead to a mutual pact of some kind or another with our 2 (or 3) nations.
    rock00888 likes this.
  18. Already working on it
    rock00888 likes this.
  19. We can only hope! Hopefully the east smp9 wild will return to and then out do its former glory!!
  20. mhmm... i... would like to apply... too immigrate to the named location...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.