Name Changing has Arrived!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Unoski, Feb 4, 2015.

?

Do you plan on switching names?

Yes 47 vote(s) 39.5%
Maybe 27 vote(s) 22.7%
No 45 vote(s) 37.8%
  1. Oh my god, i love the name HorseManEwwEr - best name hands down :D
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  2. I see what you did there... :D
    607 likes this.
  3. the false quotes are real!
    607 likes this.
  4. Haha, I like how people thought name changes were implemented now. Nah, we'll probably have to wait a while still. I don't mind it though, the longer the wait, the better ;)
  5. That is why I didn't like this thread being bumped...
  6. well sorry that I changed my alts users..
  7. Has it really arrived? :eek:
  8. FDNY23? :3
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  9. no, I have just broken your dreams and hopes
  10. Sadly, once the developers make the name changing update. Some sad things are to come for me. :(
  11. too late, I said it before you - remove it - it's a secret..
    607 likes this.
  12. I think we can all agree that this thread requires no more bumps
  13. whats sad about it?

But good news.. We are in testing stages for the bulk of the work to support it.

We have to do this one large update to "convert" a lot of data to prepare for it, and then once everything looks good and a few more final changes, name changing will be enabled.
  14. *Sniffle*

SEPTHEKID likes this.
  15. <<< This little qwert is now known as Rhythmically.
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  16. Okie so it seems that we're all giving away our current names. My current name as of now as some of you know, is Catacalysm :D
  17. How much wood could a woodchuck... wait that's not his name. How much wood could a beaver.... dang it mc his name was much better as wood chuck, now he sounds dirty.
    Mrlegitislegit likes this.
  18. So you skip 22...? I'm not sure how I'd feel about someone changing their name to something like that though.
  19. I'm not changing my name to that.
    When I look up the name history for cadenwoman2002, the curent name comes up as FDNY23
    607 likes this.
  20. I meant it generally, not directly. Oh my >_> What have you done, Caden...
    AwesomeBuilder33 and 607 like this.