My thoughts on the Empire

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HelloKittyRo2, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Oh yeah! I take back everything I said! BURN THE SYSTEM!!!1!1 (sarcasm)
  2. This wasn't even meant to be a debate. The title speaks for itself. I'm really getting bored of saying this, but this thread was just my thoughts
  3. You're saying this as if I got banned
  4. I agree. It's becoming ruckus...
    EDIT: With the post I agree
    Also...
    Why is everyone saying this is a debate?!??!?!?!?
    Because it's not. TITLE MUCH?
    Catacacalysm likes this.
  5. As it is the Empire, it was bound to happen .-.
    PMSubhan and Catacacalysm like this.
  6. Now who's the one making fun of dying? :confused:
  7. You do realize that he was being sarcastic right?
    StarEaterOnline likes this.
  8. My comment was clearly deep in the realms of sarcasm, though.
  9. No I'm saying it as if I got banned, because I did. Please bare in mind, I don't know you, so all I'm dealing with here is what I read on the OP. My post was in response to the person who was mad because they got muted for 15 minutes because they didn't listen to staff.

And yes I know your response will be "It was a Joke! Why can't the staff take a joke!" Well here's why they can't take a joke. Imagine walking into a Mexican standoff, is it a real standoff? Is someone gonna die?!? Or is it a reenactment? That's what it like switching servers and trying to moderate (I was a moderator on a different server in the past). So please, try to look at what the staff member might have seen and chill a little.
    Dramanya and 607 like this.
  10. But if somebody is making fun of themselves, is there really a reason to take action and give a punishment?
    Gawadrolt, PMSubhan and SoulPunisher like this.
  11. To be fair, you did post this in a public forum... :p

You post something and one of two things can happen. People can agree or people can disagree. If it's open to replies I believe people have the right to express their opinions otherwise there is no point in sharing yours if we can't share ours. Some things may gotten a little shaky (shakey?)there for a bit but it got back to what I consider healthy pretty quick. Nevermind

Edit.
    You're making this sound as all that the player did was log on and say "I'm annoying" and got muted. He disobeyed a staff command which against the rules. I wasn't there but based of the thread that was made, it was extremely unnecessary and had crossed the line from being a joke to getting smart with the moderator.
    Pab10S, crystaldragon13 and 607 like this.
  12. Oh my god, this thread...
  13. Yes. Please reread my post.
  14. While that may be true, does it really make sense to take offense because of a flaw? Once that happens (As it already did), EMC goes crazy..
    SKMMinecraftian likes this.
  15. That's pretty much saying that everybody is forbidden to joking about themselves
  16. No it's saying to just listen to staff, I've made plenty of jokes
    But I haven't gotten in trouble because I realize there is a time and a place for everything. Before you say something just think, "Am I disobeying a staff for a cheap laugh?"
    If no, Say it.
    If yes, accept the mute.
  17. Just my 2 cents but I get the feeling we're running in circles now. We've been here before, do we really need 6 more pages? ;)

How about you click that Minecraft icon on the desktop (or wherever you placed it), start the game, go to the multiplayer option and either click on your EMC server profile or click direct connect and then enter play.emc.gs?

Meet ya guys online?
    crystaldragon13 and 607 like this.
  18. So pretty much staff can take away our right to make a joke.
  19. Why play the game when we can just meaninglessly rebuttal? (Sarcasm)
    crystaldragon13, AyanamiKun and 607 like this.
  20. Yes, They can also take away your right to speak, or play all together. But I assure you that beats the alternative of having no staff.
    Also it's a privilege not a right
    607 likes this.