My thoughts on the Empire

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HelloKittyRo2, Oct 9, 2015.

1. I have yet to see a post from staff that offends someone. To them, defending their own is necessary.
  2. Are we really bringing this whole thing up again? I don't see how it is necessary except to incite more drama and hurt feelings. Can we drop it?
    crystaldragon13 and 607 like this.
  3. Those poor people in Turkey. From what the news said, they were just rallying for peace. :(
    SKMMinecraftian likes this.
  4. "Hey Pot?"
    "'Sup Kettle?"
    "YO BLACK, FOO!"
    /thread.
  5. yea, yea, yea... I was pm'ed and asked to put that in so I did. You could just let it drop or pick that up as well and run around flailing about it too. It's up to you of course. ;)

Thank you for your words and reposting that Hashhog. Leave it to Kephras to express thoughts so many of us may have but no abilities to do it with such beautiful eloquence.

doh! had to edit because of my mistype. lol :p
    607, Kephras and Hashhog like this.
  6. Someone pm'ed you asking you to talk about suicide in a place where it wasn't needed?
    Catacacalysm and SoulPunisher like this.
  7. That at least removes the 'offensive' part of it. So, sorry for that. It still doesn't explain why it needed to be there, but that's okay. I apologise for my insolence.
  8. Oh lol SoulPunisher, no apologies necessary. =] To be honest I was hesitant to add it but was so very tired and if that person felt it needed to be there because they had experienced it themselves then so be it. I didn't think it would really be hurtful to anyone and I know I worded it oddly but with a fuzzy brain (what a weird pic that paints lol anyway .. onward) I felt it needed to be there for that person and /or anyone else that could have used it. Didn't realize , but should have known, it would get analyzed and ripped to shreds because that would give more to the drama. sigh..
    To be very, very clear. I do take talk of suicide very seriously.

Oh my Kephras, you have yet again hit the nail on the head. I bend a knee to your timely wit and humor. :)
    607, SoulPunisher and Kephras like this.
  9. @Nccoryg

I don't wish to sound rude, but would you please stop bashing crystaldragon for this... It has been clarified so let it be the end of it. Please.
  10. Apologies are necessary: I feel bad now :p
    607 and PMSubhan like this.