My "little" Erebor

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by clonotron, Feb 25, 2013.

1. That is, again, amazing! :eek: I can't stop thinking that...
  2. Well, it has been a while since I showed the progress:

In first place, we made a "lab", complete with observatory and controls. It is actually our portal room where we can control opening and closing the portal with buttons in the observatory
    portallab.jpg

Also, because pgoubert started to help us actively and because he is a diamond supporter, we had a little fun when making room for a mob arena. From now on we can "accelerate" the working progress thanks to our demolition expert pgoubert nuke2.jpg

nuke.jpg

inferno.jpg

Now we have made a raw room for our mob arena, where apothecy is working out a multi-spawner controlled with waterflows so we can put a horde of mobs inside the arena whenever we want.
    2013-05-13_01.24.jpg

While apothecy is working on the arena, I've just started to work on an ancient temple which will be a cool parcours toward a trophy room. It will have "traps", cool sights and awesomeness
    temple-normal.jpg

templeshot.jpg
  3. Absolutely amazing!
  4. You on clono? I'm heading out now.
  5. How exactly do you make a multi-spawner for a mob arena? I have never known how to make one.
  6. Yukon1200 is building one in Utopia, you should go and see it :)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  7. Um... In town? I can't go in the utopian wild, right? But thanks if it is in town.
  8. Yeah
  9. It is amazing!
  10. Essentially this is the spawner in a nutcase: There will be 4 "spawning platforms" on a level. When there are enough mobs, a button or lever can be switched to activate a dispenser with a water bucket, washing all the mobs into a collection bay. They will then enter the arena through another water channel.
    clonotron likes this.
  11. i recently visited this project and was pleased to see that there was no damage by griefers.
    this finding has made my confidence in this community stronger
    jacob5089, Chascarrillo and Olaf_C like this.