My "little" Erebor

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by clonotron, Feb 25, 2013.

1. ok so can I join? my home server is smp9 but I could vault some tools over to go to the castle
  2. sure you can, come to smp2 when I'm online
  3. ok. when are you normally online
  4. maybe it's more easy to pm me
  5. wow, very cool
  6. Clono! I have been looking for this thread how are the towers and stuff?

When 1.5 hits I will head back over (if I can make it there without those deadly squids) XD
  7. as far as sindarin goes, ere is more... earths then mountain, the translation is lofty tho
    clonotron likes this.
  8. now busy on the third tower, also i'm waiting for 1.5 to add an automated front door
  9. Aye, your mountain is a beautiful thing indeed. (Don't dwarves talk with Old English and stuff sometimes?) Anyway, I'd love to visit it. I'll vault my stuff and start helping out! If you could spare some cobble for me, that would be great, but you don't have to. If you are not online, what should I do? If possible, please pm me the coordinates so I can take a preview of it if your not online. Can't wait to get involved! :)
  10. finally: a new update on the throne room. now i'm working on the thrones themselves and digging away excess material. Upcoming after this room: the mead hall
    thronepillar.jpg
  11. Update- throne room nearly complete. Grinder and loot collected functioning.
    callummiskelly likes this.
  12. Well, the throne room is nearly done, now we are busy on designing the mead hall (see pic) and after that the royal quarters will come.
    Now for an urgent question: can anyone please bring a daylight sensor with him/her, I desperately need one for making the door mechanism meadhall.jpg
  13. I can bring one out later tonight, yeah.
  14. Hmm...is this place safe?I guess not..nowhere is safe...still for the wilderness, this is a project of epic proportions!
  15. We haven't been griefed yet ^_^
  16. This. Is. Epically. Amazingly. Awesomely. Awesome. I'm going to start going on SMP2 just to live in this.
  17. No griefers? Then its the safest place I know!
    I would like to help out.
  18. just contact me or apothecy on smp2 when i'm online for directions.
    I live on western European time, so please take that in consideration
  19. This is awesome. You are awesome. I want to help. I'm not sure if I have time to be of any meaningful use, however.
    :D I'm excited to see more!
  20. I am wounded Seffy