My "little" Erebor

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by clonotron, Feb 25, 2013.

1. This is amazing!! To bad I'm at another outpost on smp2. I would love to come check this out. Maybe I will have to make a little journey.
  2. I would wait for horses to come out, it will make it much faster.
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. Good point! :D
  4. Hurf, You are a silly biscuit.
    callummiskelly likes this.
  5. Yah.... Though I didn't know that horses could run over water. :p Lol. Take a boat. Anyway, it was great! I got there, everything was cool, and I am definately gonna help out! It would be great if someone could show me a place where I can make a room for myself and my stuff. My computer began to suddenly lag, however, and I took a bit of a tumble. Those towers are really high, so make sure you don't miss the stairs. I will have to head back soon. :)
  6. There is an area where rooms are, look for an empty slot and make sure it won't interfere with anyone else's house.
  7. When I got my room there weren't really any open spots so I just took the top of a tower. Ask Clonotron
  8. To whomever is stealing my stuff... Please stop!
  9. It's not me. I haven't been on in a few days because I'm helping with another wild outpost on Smp3.
  10. I've lost 8 hoppers, a stack of wood, a stack of leather, foodstuff, and iron. Is this a joke or something?
  11. Ouch. That's bad.
  12. This looks amazing, I might have to come check it out sometime :)
  13. Yeah, no idea who's doing it. :/
  14. Mmmh, maybe it's better to place more locked chests around the place
  15. This is completely off topic but didnt want to start a thread.
    Spoilers from movie....

Ok so, I just watched the newest Lord of the Rings, and in the end i was wondering....
    What happened to the dwarvs taking back control of Erebor?
  16. they did, in fact gimli was sent from the lonely mountain, and the dwarves in Khazad-dûm were as well i beleive its dain who now rules the mountain. it didnt show in the movies, but lord sauron sent a ringwraith and a small contingency of his army to besiege the mountain and prevent them from joining forces with the armies of men
  17. Yes, I read a wiki page on it. At the end of the Hobbit,
    Thorin dies and a man named Bard kills Smaug.

Therefore, there is no king under the mountain. Dain of the Iron Hills came to aid Thorin when the Battle of the Five Armies started. Dain decided to take place as King Under the Mountain, and still was when Sauron rose to power in the late Third Age. Sauron sent a Nazgul and a large contingent of Easterlings to attack Dale and Erebor. He did this to prevent them from joining the armies of Gondor and Rohan under one banner, which could have proved disastrous for Mordor. Dale, the city of men was ruled by Brand, who was the great-grandson of Bard the Bowman. Dain was still the King when Sauron attacked Dale from Dol Guldur. They eventually took the city of Dale, and put Erebor under siege. Dain and Brand led some men and bravely fought off Easterlings at the Main Gate of Erebor. Dain and Brand were both killed in then battle, and had the battle continued as it was, the Easterlings surely would have won. But on March 25th, Frodo and Sam destroyed the ring, thus destroying Sauron. The morale of the Easterlings was sapped like a leech, and the Dwarves and Men held off the siege and fought them back.
  18. So did I miss part of the end, or was that not shown in the movie?
  19. No, the first movie doesn't cover the entire story. They want to split it into 3 movies. $$$ ;)
    marknaaijer and mba2012 like this.
  20. Ohhhhhh xD
    wasnt entirely sure because I waited til it was out on Redbox to see it xD