My "little" Erebor

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by clonotron, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Well, with a new build belongs a new skin, here's my Dwarven outfit.

Still deepening out, approximately 8 layers from bedrock now.
    After that maybe making it longer and adding the throne + bridges to new rooms like treasury, armoury, barracks, etc....

Now I'm also waiting for the 1.5 update so i may be able to place a front gate that only can open during the night thanks to the new sensor. And I was thinking to add a self defence mechanism based on lava and pits for mobs, griefers and awesomeness.

newskin.jpg 2013-03-06_22.45.52.png
  2. Also added lookout tower and a bridge over a lake before the entrance.
    The new inhabitants have also made very cool rooms for themselves, I'll ask permission for taking pics.
  3. Can I join?
    This seems awesome and looks amazing!
  4. sure, i'll be online tomorrow during the day.
    look for me on smp2
    AlexHallon likes this.
  5. I always love monumental constructions carved out of the wild. I may come and visit it one day :)
  6. your always welcome, just make sure I will still be working on it by then, I might get to other projects in the future;)
  7. We added 2 towers, the one in front has been made by me and the one in the back is by Apothecy.
    Maybe we should add some buildings on top with it?
    Also: Apothecy did a marvelous job with helping me with the grand throne room, he dug out quite some. thetwotowers.jpg
  8. I'll see if I can come out today
  9. Me and apothecy began building a wall, maybe add some buildings on top of the mountain too?
    wall.jpg
  10. this is how the first part of the throne room looks like right now, only the lighting will be changed when all structure is done awesomebridge.jpg
  11. wow that is great. Nice work. :)
  12. can i join please
  13. Clonotron- I went back to town for supplies. Be back soon.
  14. Have you found the Arkenstone? (Heart of the mountain) xD I may want to help on this project as well
    mba2012 likes this.
  15. Still searching- we hope to find it soon.
    southpark347 likes this.
  16. people who want to join can ask directions when I'm online, the only thing I ask in return for being there is helping us.
    If you want to help you will get a room in the living quarters.
    Also, please repair holes from creepers and use cooked stone for that
  17. I think that this is great!
    My only problem is...
    Will it be mostly out of stone?
  18. Well, it is mostly carved out of a mountain so you can expect some stone.
    If you don't really like stone, you may be a carpenter for making interiors and plant and harvest oaks.
  19. What SMP server is this on? Can I have a room? Also you must have gotten lots of cobble from that can I have some stacks of cobble?
  20. smp2, if you really want to help, I've thrown most of the cobble away because making chests for them seemed not really necessary back then.
    When I will continue working on the throne room i'll make sure i have a chest for you filled with cobble