My EMC Promotional Video

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by Matherox, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Okay, done!
  2. The music is NCS, Spectre.
  3. Just a note here to clear this bit up, forum rules were recently updated to show that 3 hours is the earliest you can bump in any thread now :) http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/forum-specific-rules/

Of course, this would still make the bump illegal. Please keep to 3 hours, thanks! :)
    607, ShelLuser and AmusedStew like this.
  4. I'm sorry.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. No need, you know now :D Updated video is looking awesome by the way :) Hmm, I thought I knew that song from somewhere... At least, parts of it anyway. Interesting :p
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. Good job on the video!
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  7. Me when we are running down the stairs :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. Awesome video!
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  9. Thanks!
  10. I thought the staff burnt the house down xD
    607 likes this.
  11. Cool video!
    If you want, you can send this video to AlexChance (if you might want to join the YT-Team)
  12. Nice! May i just ask: If you used camtasia, how did you get that font? (Im a noob :p)
  13. I applied
    I used a font generator on the internet, downloaded the photo, then imported it into Camtasia..
    (Yea.. the credits were a bit hard..)
  14. Great visual quality and good cuts! It isn't easy to make a video that looks this good. Hope you keep up the good work. I liked and subscribed to your channel.
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  15. Hey, I've seen this one before :p
    It's really nice!
    Maybe you should fix the thumbnail, though.
  16. For some reason, the thumbnails aren't showing up...
  17. Yeah, that's a stupid bug.
    I think you should make one yourself anyway, it makes it seem much more professional. Or can you not do that yet?
  18. It doesn't let me upload a custom thumbnail?