Most and Less FPS You Have Gotten

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by 29672057602, Sep 19, 2016.

?

How much fps do you always get

0 - 16 4 vote(s) 7.5%
17 - 35 4 vote(s) 7.5%
36 - 100 23 vote(s) 43.4%
100+ 22 vote(s) 41.5%
  1. In Minecraft I get an average 76 FPS. On the other hand when I was using an older computer to play World of Warcraft I got 1 FPS on the lowest graphical settings, and it's stylized graphics for crying out loud!
    Theomglover likes this.
  2. whats your gpu a gt 6600? :p
    Theomglover likes this.
  3. atleast its not like 10-20 :p 50 is a good number :)
  4. ...
    NathanRP and Theomglover like this.
  5. um I broke my record...
  6. I use an amd laptop from 2007 so my highest is like... 3 and a half
    My lowest is literally just my computer crashing
    Theomglover_ likes this.
  7. hp laptop from like 2010 for like 350 dollars from walmart: sitting still with nothing going on and just minecraft in windowed(I don't use full screen because just why) I can get about 120-140fps. As soon as I move that drops down to about 70 and normally I get around 40-50fps. Sitting at my auto sorter when there is an item going through every hopper/dropper I can hit zero sometimes. I play on pretty much lowest graphics without making the game look ridiculously ugly. Which I did try for like ten minutes... I just couldn't. I should probably get a new computer :/ Not being able to play SWTOR(wow equivelant) is why I started playing minecraft... january 2015. RiP gpu compatibility.... which tbh 5 years on a 350 dollar machine and playing that, was still impressive to me. Wrecking people in a competitive pvp environment with .25 fps every 5-6 seconds was hilarious. Especially when I would be stuck in a frame for 3-4 seconds and someone would finally kill me and be like "lol newb" Im over here like, if you only knew how bad you really are.
    Theomglover_ likes this.
  8. The highest I've gotten is probably around 600, but I average at about 200-250. I have a customized MacBook which I paid a lot for... added a bunch of kewl stuff ;)
    Theomglover_ likes this.
  9. The highest over ever had was about 2900 fps, under the world not in full screen. The lowest was of course 0 while loading a texture pack. I usually play with lots of mods and a 512x texture pack at 400-500 fps. I usually play with v sync on to get rid of the screen tearing, unless I'm playing something like skywars because of the horrible input lag v sync produces.
    Theomglover_ likes this.
  10. Someone needs to beat Nathan and his computer!
  11. The thing is you can't
    TomvanWijnen and Theomglover_ like this.
  12. I'm rockin' that dual core i5-3210M and Intel HD Graphics 4000 on my mid-2012 13" MBP with a 16GB RAM after market upgrade along with a 480gb SSD and I get a whopping... 20-30fps. At least that's with shaders on (I forget which shaders lol). Without shaders I have a solid 60fps. These frame rates are on EMC, I'm too lazy to test single player.
    Theomglover_ likes this.
  13. Someone out there has more fps than Nathan.. Someone save us..
  14. I want to try, but I keep forgetting :p
    Theomglover_ likes this.
  15. Okay, so I tweaked a few things...decided to see what the auto OC program could do, and then went as generic as I could in a single player world. Since it appeared that Nathan didn't have much of anything in his pic...heh.

Here are my results in ascending order :

From these pics you can see I was lingering in the 2550 to 2750 fps range. I did, however, experience one burst of speed that literally blew these out of the...Hmm...no water...I guess it blew them out of the grass...haha.

And yea, relatively speaking I can run in the 400-500 fps range easily when not burdening system with shaders.
  16. It's called a controlled environment :rolleyes:
    Theomglover_ likes this.
  17. Bump, I might have to give Nathan his Fps Crown...
  18. Ah there we go, lowest settings, 100% vanilla, small screen,and under the world.
    Theomglover_ likes this.
  19. I got 775fps briefly a few mins ago, so I beat my record. It also was render distance 16.
  20. Nice GPU
    TromboneSteve and UltiPig like this.