More Moderators Incoming!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 18, 2014.

1. No, but you can get mod^2.
  2. Woah! Double Mod all the way! Double mod SO INTENSE! FULL ON DOUBLE MOD ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY!

Couldn't help myself.

3. You can get this instead.
    Cchiarell6914 and bemvino87 like this.
  4. Why do you have a screen shot of my family seal?
    PenguinDJ, 607, Cchiarell6914 and 6 others like this.
  5. I'm not asleep
    southpark347 likes this.
  6. I see what you did there c:
    Cchiarell6914 and brickstrike like this.
  7. enjoy ;)

Attached Files:

8. I love seeing new members! I'm always curious to see what victims players Aikar and ICC pick ;)
    Olaf_C likes this.
  9. xD Lol.
    I can imagine them saying,
    "But this player would make the soup saltier and it needs to be more saltier" Vs. "I Like this one as it is more savory"
    :p
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  10. *looks at AmusedStew*
  11. i would apply but i would have no chance cus' im only 14 in march :(
    gabeli likes this.
  12. You never know, you could be an incredibly qualified 14 year old.
    But it doesn't matter if you're not a mod. Being a mod requires quite a bit of work and as seeing you're still in your early teen years, there's so much more to do in that time, like hanging out with friends and such. :)
    sonicol1 and cddm95ace like this.
  13. It's more based on maturity and responsibility rather than strictly on age, I believe. I think one or two moderators are still in their -teens.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  14. okay! submitted... now to go find my baby kitten
  15. Can't wait to see whose chosen! :D
  16. EMC has the most awesome mature mods i've seen on any server. So I wouldn't take it as an insult if you don't get picked as a mod. Not being chosen doesn't mean you are not mature, helpful, and knowledgeable. It just means there were others more qualified, and maybe you are not the perfect fit for Aikars 'team'. It is very important that you can work with all mods/staff as a team.

Though we definitely NEED more mods, it's not worth giving someone the role who can't do the job well. It'll just make more trouble than it'd solve. :)

Though I have applied, I'm not sure I'm seen as perfect mod material. I can speak my mind/opinion too much sometimes. lol Though my intentions may be good, it's not always in agreement with staff lol. But that is me (hence my skin lol). Though I personally know I can do the job, it's a matter of whether Aikar and staff believe I am the right fit for 'their' team. After all, you do have to work together.

And I think lots of potentially good players are in a similar situation. If you are confident you would like to have yourself as a mod in the game, you should apply. Let ICC and Co decide if you are what they are looking for. Don't decide for them and not apply.

We NEED more mods.
  17. Jack was only like 15 or 16 when he was mod
  18. And he still hasn't matured... :p
  19. Yeah, the staff have stated there isn't an age limit, it's simply based on your maturity. Although, it's unlikely that they would promote some who's, say, 11 because they probably won't be seen as being professional no matter how mature they are. Sadly that's how society works -.-
    gabeli likes this.
  20. And 99.99% of the time, it's true. Experience is a valuable commodity. A small percentage of people are born with innate ability to deal well in all situations. Most of us have to learn how with experience.
    607, LadBlo and mba2012 like this.