More Moderators Incoming!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 18, 2014.

1. No no, soufflé. :3
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  2. ;3
  3. Still have some of Chickeneer's pieces? If so I'd like to deep fry them and cover them with spices.
  4. Original or Extra Flaky?
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  5. hmm... Extra Flaky.
  6. Any date on when they will be chosen? :)
  7. Thx
  8. why dd i get dragged into this
  9. I thought the story was they threatened to take away all your banana's if you did not join the team.
  10. Good luck everyone :)
    Cchiarell6914, Luckypat and FDNY21 like this.
  11. hashhog3000, Cchiarell6914 and melk73 like this.
  12. Olaf, don't get into this...I still have nightmares about your name in green D:
  13. I gag at the idea of moderator, to be honest.
  14. And your now promoted!.... for 1 second
  15. LOL xD
    P.S. Can I be promoted for 3 seconds pweese xD
  16. *Barfs*
    Does this mean I hold the record for being a mod for the shortest time on EMC? Lol.
    battmeghs, 607, Cchiarell6914 and 7 others like this.
  17. xD Lol.
    The funny part about it was you'll get sick if your green hehehe xD :p
    Cchiarell6914 and TheMiniKins like this.
  18. Wait, green blood? Staff get turned into lizards? Can I be blue blood? I've always wanted to be a lobster.

But seriously, I'm really happy that EMC is growing big enough to need more staff. I hope that whoever gets the job(s) has/have a really great experience, and I hope that he/she/it/they are a great fit for the community. But of course they will be a perfect fit, seeing as whenever IcC finds a suitable candidate he kills them and replaces them with a more perfect version sculpted from his own ice cream. Honestly, the only downside is that I don't have any more room on the staff wall in my head museum. Looks like it's time to... get creative! :D
  19. Olaf_C, the one second wonder.
  20. Cchiarell6914 and hashhog3000 like this.