Moople's Comic Creations!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MoreMoople, Mar 11, 2018.

1. I'm making my own Comic Creations too (yes, this thread inspired it, and I kind of thought about it anyways), so you could make your own too! Just don't impersonate us (which could be fairly easy to do, as nice as you are). :D
  2. Also, when I just re-read this one, I literally laughed out loud (and not just for a few seconds). Great job!
  3. Oh and yeah it's definitely you. You enjoy being nice to others, Marlix enjoys dragging others into boss battles.
    SkeleTin007 and MoreMoople like this.
  4. Both that you have posted are great!
  5. Awesome! :D Lookin' forward to the next one!
  6. Ha, loved the second one. Keep it up, I love your drawing style! :D
    MoreMoople and We3_MPO like this.
  7. MoreMoople likes this.
  8. Ooo, neato. One day, I will be noticed
    MoreMoople and We3_MPO like this.
  9. What really happens during staff training? Today we learn that newly promoted staff are sent to a boot camp where Krysyy is the drill sergeant. For those that don't know, green bean = moderator. Will they become green beans and complete boot camp? Read on to find out! :)

Credit to Sazukemono for proofreading, and Toade for inspiration.
  10. Hahaha.
  11. Krysyy is too smart to fall for their crazy plans of passing easily. If they wanna be green, they gotta tough it out through Krysyy's boot camp of horrors. :p
    Krysyy, 607, We3_MPO and 2 others like this.
  12. HAhahaHAha this new one is great lol
    607, Harp4Christ, We3_MPO and 2 others like this.
  13. I love how hash looks like an onion :p
    We3_MPO, Harp4Christ and MoreMoople like this.
  14. It's fBuilderS ;p But yes, he does look a bit like an onion rather than a squid xD
    607, We3_MPO and Harp4Christ like this.
  15. I actually thought you were trying to make him look like an actual crazy looking, living bean person. xD
    MoreMoople likes this.
  16. Mooples, if I send you a book can i pay you to make a comic out of it? if you are up for it let me know and i will send the book so you can work out a price ok? please?
    607, We3_MPO, Eviltoade and 1 other person like this.
  17. Sounds interesting, I'll give it a try :)
  18. I remember that moment; I was reading the thread and I was like "wut?" xD That server must have broken down because of the lag.
  19. The staffy stuff 101 book looks a little thin. Standard response to mods asking me stuff they should know will now be “What does the Staffy Stuff 101 book say on the subject”
  20. Could you one day make a (fictional of course) comic suggesting what it might be like on "Stage"?
    607 and MoreMoople like this.