We3's Comic Creations

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by We3_MPO, May 12, 2018.

1. EVILTOADE VS. ANT COLONY

MORAL OF THE STORY: Toades make great exterminators / Keep toades away from ant colonies / #SaveTheAnts / #FrogFood
  2. This is great! It's better than I could ever do!
    We3_MPO likes this.
  3. Hahaha, that's great! :D
    We3_MPO likes this.
  4. SKELETIN VS. MARLIX

MORAL OF THE STORY: The good skeletons always win, but with losses.
    Top_Benny, SkeleTin007 and Eviltoade like this.
  5. He just said he'd kill Marlix, and then he says 'they' don't kill people? :p Or I suppose Marlix isn't a person?
    We3_MPO likes this.
  6. MPO Therapy Operations

Many of the City Hall Members and elite citizens are interfering with the system by accident. We3 is a busy therapist who wants to help restore order and activity to the MPO, but without demoting anyone or forcefully doing anything.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Running a large, public, democratic outpost has its pros and cons, and inactivity and road work are always a challenge.

DISCLAIMER: Although, really, seriously, thanks to those of you who have done anything good for the MPO, even if it was way in the past and you're long retired and derelict now. This comic was a fictional story, just like the others, so if one of you is reading this, please try not to take it too personally. :)
  7. Well...
    1. Yes, Marlix isn't a person. But neither is Skeletin.
    2. [retracted]
  8. What you do is pour molted aluminum down an ant hill, let it harden a bit, and boom, free art
    We3_MPO likes this.
  9. I've both heard about that and seen that. However, you'd need to be careful not to spill the lava on yourself, and you would be exterminating a poor ant colony in the process.
    crystaldragon13 likes this.
  10. Remember, this server is family friendly... don’t go off talking about murder. Plus you have to think about what others may think. Someone may take the meaning as if someone hurts you or someone else, hurt them back which is not a good message

Edit: I am sorry if I made you upset! I don’t want any hard feelings, and your comics are great! Just try to keep the EMC appropriate!
    We3_MPO likes this.
  11. It appears that We3's post has been edited... You may want to remove what he said from the quote, because we can only see it in your post now. ;)
    We3_MPO and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  12. Any ideas for another comic? I want to make another one soon, but I'm out of ideas right now.
  13. What is that krysyy she looks like a old lady
  14. Lol nice comics tho can’t wait for more
    We3_MPO likes this.
  15. Please be nice. Also, I tried to base it off of the drawing Moople made for her in that comic she made, and in Krysyy's avatar.
  16. I came up with one! Behold!

BOY VS. BOY

MORAL OF THE STORY: Even totally different guys can find a way to love each other if they're smart and determined (as long as they're both gay and nice of course).
  17. Cool comics! Like the speech bubbles :D
    Although, this thread should go in the artists section.
    We3_MPO likes this.
  18. ...I'm not sure I follow.