#MoopleHasWeirdMinecraftControls

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by MoreMoople, Mar 29, 2020.

1. So I made a video... Apologies in advance. :)
    https://youtu.be/OYMPO9_2pew

How did this come up? Well, somehow chat got on the topic of what keys I use to do stuff in Minecraft, and people were wondering how in the world I used those keys. So now you (still don't) know. :)

Where's my weird Minecraft control gang at? ;)
  2. Thanks, I hate it
  3. I thought I was peculiar for using Q for sprint
  4. I use r for slot 1 f for 2 and g for swap hands :p gotta admit tho no mouse seems really tough so congrats
    Nickblockmaster and MoreMoople like this.
  5. "Dont ever let me join the stream team" lol.
  6. Brought back from the dead to chastise her janky setup
    MoreMoople likes this.
  7. That was not a "show yourself" I saw coming XD

Nice Hogwarts poster! I got the same one for Christmas a couple years ago.
    Nickblockmaster, MoreMoople and 607 like this.
  8. :o I think that's the first time I hear your voice! :D

Interesting! But... how do you look around? :p Ooh, the trackpad?? Wow. :eek: You ought to have pointed that out. :p
    Well, that's very unique... but... why do you do it like this? :p
  9. That's the question we're all asking ourselves.
  10. Hm, why aren't you asking her? Well, I guess I'll find out... :rolleyes:
  11. I started using 'c' to jump years ago when one of the little ones ripped all of the keys off of our other laptop. The space bar ended up breaking, so I switched to 'c' instead. When I got my new laptop, the forward arrow key was so small that I kept hitting the shift button instead, so I just switched it to that.

As for the other controls, I have used 'd' for placing, 'q' for breaking, and the trackpad for looking around since 2011 when I first bought Minecraft: Java Edition. :)
  12. I don't use a mouse... Touchpad crew! That means that I use R for my Place Block and C for my Pick Block.
    Nickblockmaster, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  13. Sazukemono and MoreMoople like this.
  14. Yay! I'm not alone :D
    Haha, if only I had any form of redstone knowledge to accompany it. ;)
    Nickblockmaster and 607 like this.
  15. This is-
    I-
    It's mind-blowing. I think you need some help Moople.
    wafflecoffee, 607 and MoreMoople like this.
  16. I assume with 'R' and 'C' you mean mouse buttons here, and not keyboard keys? If you do mean keyboard keys, I don't understand the "That means". :p
  17. Normally, the use button is "Right Click" and the pick block button "Middle Click" on a mouse; since I don't have a mouse, I don't have those buttons to use, so what that means is I have to substitute the "R" and "C" keyboard keys in for those functions.
    MoreMoople and 607 like this.