#MoopleHasWeirdMinecraftControls

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by MoreMoople, Mar 29, 2020.

1. All I can says is if the control work for you good.
    MoreMoople likes this.
  2. So that explains your parkour skills
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  3. I was so confused when you were paying those millions of rupees, as I didn't actually see you type anything in chat... (this is mostly because I didn't watch the entire video but skipped ahead, to see if there was sound (I don't think there is))
    4thofJurhy likes this.

4. It's a res enter message, he didn't actually pay anyone :p
    607, HazardousCode, __Devil_ and 3 others like this.
  5. ...and that's why everyone should do '/ps set resmessagelocation action', it gets rid of 2-second scares like this and just makes chat overall a lot cleaner.
    On a side note, I think those res messages with the "you paid" and "you received" shouldn't be allowed because they're deceiving and scare the crap out of new players, even to the point of them leaving...
    Just my 2¢. Then again I have zero clue how that would be enforced, if even possible at all
    HazardousCode likes this.
  6. well I have one way to clear it up. Maybe only mods+ can change the res message and so you could pm them on forums and they would change it for you. Among with a small fee
  7. I use r to sprint xD
    4thofJurhy and MoreMoople like this.
  8. I use E to sprint! :D My index finger naturally lays on that key you it makes sprinting very easy, so easy that for me moving = sprinting. :p
  9. Heyyyy same