(Money involved) Help me find some pictures!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Rhyblet, May 30, 2020.

1. Oh dang, you right
    Edited for clarity
  2. One year later, I'm still in search of the gas mask music video. The 50k is still on the table :)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  3. Yeah fair warning if you're gonna look into the first picture. If you start digging deep you may run into stuff about human history that'll make you lose sleep at night. If you're not comfortable with that possibility I don't recommend participating.

*staff hat off* What it says about me being willing to jump into this? I don't know - maybe I've seen too much of it in my study of history. But I'll be looking.
  4. Yep i tried with no luck xD closest thing I've found to the picture is in Dr. Creep- pandemic Ft. lone ninja but im still not convinced its right best of luck to whoever lets this get to their brain.
    Rhycicles likes this.
  5. That's not it, but it definitely seems to be on the right track. I'm going to go through the youtube channel that published the video during these next few days to see if I can find it.
    607 and Obwangottemm like this.
  6. Which channel would this be?
  7. BLAQ MASK, I suppose. He does seem to like using similar imagery, but when this image was posted (2017) this guy had not got a lot of views, I think. But I don't know how obscure the source is likely to be. :p
    Rhycicles likes this.
  8. Plot update: None of the videos on their channel were it. The search continues.
    HazardousCode, 607 and Obwangottemm like this.
  9. Rhycicles likes this.
  10. also, rhy, does the phrase "Blind Buffalo" sound familiar to you with regards to the gas mask one?
    Rhycicles likes this.
  11. Incredibly, that's the unofficial title of the picture. Did you find one of the many reddit posts asking about the picture? :p
    607 and FadedMartian like this.
  12. noooo
    HazardousCode, 607 and Rhycicles like this.

13. It's been almost two years. I'm still looking. One day I'll catch this white whale of mine.
  14. This is creepy - I was just looking at this again at like 3am this morning cause I couldn't sleep.

Not a great thing to be doing if you want to go to sleep....but brains tend to be weird.
  15. The one image being a vibing song with people having fun vs the second image potentially being some dark and creepy rabbit hole

FadedMartian and CranberRhySauce like this.
  16. Seeing this pop up again in recent threads I was REALLY hoping we were going to have an answer, but then I was also mad that I wasnt the one to find the answer. Now I have feelings of sadness because we still don't have an answer. ALL THE EMOTIONS! :(
  17. I think it's Republican Representative Matt Gaetz on the house floor dealing in his own way with the covid-19 pandemic that has killed close to a million Americans. That's my guess. Do I win?
  18. Has anyone else found it since?
    CranberRhySauce likes this.
  19. I spent a few hours the other day watching one music video after the other trying to find it. Let me tell you, it's a dark depressing path to travel. I was highly depressed after it. Especially with what is going on in the world now.
    FadedMartian and 607 like this.
  20. Nope, not a single person