moment of silence

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by iball6119, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Yeah like place landmines all over your house in rooms that have 2 ways in.

So you go in the safe way and the murderer goes in the other way and *BOOM*.

Also Works Great for Mother In laws

Although... May not be a good idea to have Kids/Pets/Anyone inside..
    cddm95ace likes this.
  2. I was about to say that, I was just uncertain how to word it. I now take my moment of silence.
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  3. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. So this argument will go on and on.
  4. Anyways.

I know I cannot do anything to help anyone that is affected by this other than giving this a moment of silence.
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  5. Moment of silence
  6. Guess you lied on that last post?
  7. No I didn't, but if you think you have solid evidence anymore than I do on what causes mass shootings please share. Look back and ull see that I said "Maybe" which implies that its my opinion.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. *moment of silence*
    Lets hope the people that are not here anymore are in a better place now :)
    cddm95ace and Daxter9133 like this.
  9. Good point.
    Daxter9133 likes this.
  10. And we all bow our heads in silence..
  11. Thank you
  12. want the right to bear arms?
    bear arms.jpg

bam there's your bear arms
  13. cddm95ace likes this.
  14. Omg My brother has that! And no I am not joking.
  15. I assume you know this, but just to be safe, but having Asperger's syndrome does not make you dangerous. My mom worked with special ed kids, and a lot of the ones with Asperger's were tons of fun and great kids. Assuming you know this, and I don't want to come off as a know-it-all, but just wanted to be sure.
    Twitch1 likes this.
  16. Guns dont kill people, people kill people. Give a respectful human being with some sense a gun. He will respect it as he/she was taught. Give a pill headed,immature, overly emotional teenager a gun......lord help us all!!:eek:
  17. I didn't read all the other pages, so I don't know if anyone touched upon this.
    The second amendment, word for word is this
    "A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

"Necessary to the security of a free state... shall not be INFRINGED"

One of the definitions of infringed is "Act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on: "infringe on his privacy"."

The second amendment states in itself that it "shall not be limited" so everyone trying to get rid of the "right of the people to keep and bear arms" is arguing for something unconstitutional. The government has no problems pointing at the Colorado Movie Theatre, Sandy Hook Elementary, or (Closer to home) Clackamas Town Center shooting, and plenty more, yet they never seem to show an example of just an ordinary citizen who stopped a crime by utilizing his right to the weapon.

Sure people don't always do what is intended, but the government limiting that right isn't going to stop incidences like this from happening. Really, I only see more happening because of this. There was a quote I saw that was kind of a joke, but it does touch the point pretty well.

"Making guns illegal to own will take them off the street? Let's make drugs illegal also!"

There's always a market for illegal items, and there is no way that the government can stop that. There are a lot of incidences stopped because of people with their own weapons. A few years ago there was a college student (From Europe) who went to a club in Portland. A man with a gun entered the club but was subdued rather quickly because of ordinary citizens with their own concealed weapons.

Did you hear about this?

No, because it's not "Front Page" material. Nobody was hurt. No shots were fired. There is an abundance of examples for Pro gun rights, but you don't see them. I agree completely with what Twitch has said, and it wasn't "propoganda."

I apologize because this isn't really the place to post this, but I felt like it. I'm not looking for an argument or debate, just expressing thoughts.
  18. This ^^^^^^
  19. and when one kid throws a rock at another kid is the answer give all the kids rocks?
    RainbowChin likes this.