Minecraft music, on or off?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ShelLuser, Oct 8, 2017.

?

I play with the music volume...

Poll closed Oct 22, 2017.
On 1 vote(s) 4.2%
Off 17 vote(s) 70.8%
On/off.. my speakers exploded when Momo roared in the wastelands so I don't hear anything anyway... 2 vote(s) 8.3%
Other (please leave a comment below!) 4 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. I have the music turned off, note blocks and jukeboxes on 100% and A few things on a low rate, to kind of give the feeling of the game. I mainly play creative nowdays, so things like hostile mobs aren't needed for me. I also just find my own music ways better for what I do, I mean, I usually get my inspiration from my music, and minecraft music isn't the most inspiering...

Well, I can get why you like the soundstrack, I mean, the songs aren't terrible, but, you're playing occasionally. I, for example, sometimes build for over eight hours straigt, I can tell you, the two/three different songs do get annoing then... really... I also had the music on back in the days I played half an hour a day at most, But it just is annoing when you play a lot.
    607 likes this.
  2. There are plenty of songs nowadays, I think, not just two or three. :p But many might only play in more specific circumstances, I'm not sure.
    Jelle68 likes this.