Minecraft 1.6

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Melk73, Apr 10, 2013.

1. I'd like some more potion ingredients and effects...:) New mobs would be nice as well, maybe a nether boss.
    Hash98 and PenguinDJ like this.
  2. Turtles.
    Axolotls.
    Bears.
    Pandas.
    PONIES.
    Clearer, bluer water (like that of the Tropicraft mod).
    Manta Rays.
    Fish.
    Piranhas (will flee from player if shark is around :p).
    Sharks (attack player on sight).
  3. There already is. It's called The Wither.
  4. If you want clearer water you could try Herrsommer texture packs. As far as blue I dunno.
  5. but ironic golem a sooooooo powerful and they don't give much iron like 2-5 (nerd) and 0-2 roses anyway when it needed 36 to spawn 1...
  6. Well fortunately they dont make their updates around the EMC economy :)
  7. I know that, but surely there is iron farms on a lot of survival servers and SMP servers. It's probably on the minecraft wiki also.
  8. But there is nothing wrong with iron farms.. some of you dont like them just because they are "unfair" lol c'mon now.
  9. If they added red pandas to 1.6, I might just faint.

Highly unlikely though D:, there needs to be a mod for those cute little creatures.

But yeah I'm hoping they will add more mobs in the End; i think its too limited to just endermen and the ender dragon.
    jkjkjk182, AlexHallon, 607 and 2 others like this.
  10. If they added red pandas. I'd hunt down a ton of them to make fur coats and then sell to your fellow neighbors xD LOL the sarcasm in this post
  11. omg nooo

but I just found a mod that has red pandas in it but its discontinued!! Noooooo

Just think: 1.6 with these things but with a better red panda skin, they could be like fox/cat/panda
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. Wouldn't they still need like a bamboo habitat or something like that?
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. May I present you with snapshot 13w16a:
    mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  14. I hope Aikar makes it so that we can ride horses around town. I intend to show off a red one with diamond armor on.
    mba2012 likes this.