Minecraft 1.6

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Melk73, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Gray text
    Spenser6 likes this.
  2. I thought 1.6 was never coming out but it would just be 2.0? Anyways, I never wanted to be able to control pigs with a carrot on a stick, I wanted horses.
  3. AlexHallon and PenguinDJ like this.
  4. i hope theirs actually a good use for rotten flesh
    AlexHallon likes this.
  5. Like smelting it to make leather? They do that in a mod but I don't know what its called, if they did this it would be awesome.
  6. i'm sure someone will make textures for them, lol
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  7. Thank god, i have been wanting horses in MC for a long time. now land travel will be really fast. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  8. My vote:
    penfoldex, mba2012 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  9. Budder_4990565_lrg.jpg
  10. I would love it if zombies could spawn with any tier of armor! Lapiz also needs a use.
  11. I honestly dont think you completely understand the butter thing... I read somewhere from someone in the "Sky Army" that it is a fan-made religion, and that saying "butter" or "budder" is there way of praying to "Sky the Almighty". You are also supposed to make crosses out of "budder blocks", surround them with lava, and throw in offerings to "Sky the Almighty", their god. I have even seen organized livestreams of in real life praying to "Sky the Almighty", with butter related offerings being melted or consumed. By going to the fanpage, i found out that if you refer to gold as "butter" or "budder", you are actively supporting their religion, their god, and their rules (those rules include ones that require you to leave the "Christian, Muslim, or Jewish faith"). This page has more than 50,000 signatures, and is considered the basis of the "Sky Army" and "butter/budder" movement.

Its absolutely ridiculous, i know.
  12. Don't forget hay bales!
    They could feed the horses. :)
  13. Please send me a link of where you read that.
  14. What...
    That's not what the Sky Army/calling gold budder is at all :confused:
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  15. This has been around a 4+ month thing, i couldnt ever find the sources again:/ But there is this post, which shares a lot of general ideas of what most people see it as, from the outside (thank you Google Cache for letting me see "private" pages =D): http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/rebellion-against-butter---deathdragon/
  16. They said it might be TURNING into a religon. He didn't say it IS
  17. What's a religon?
  18. I also noted in that post that that view is from the outside of the group. As in, no snooping. He clearly had better things to do with his time lol.
  19. .......
    I'm not going to answer that.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.