Minecraft 1.6

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Melk73, Apr 10, 2013.

1. My favorite idea of upcoming 1.6 which is gonna get added.. Horse armor.. Haaaiiill yeaaaaaahhh!
  2. Did you just say......
    Horse armor ()_()
    Omg.
    If we can make them wear leather armor.
    I will dye it black.
    And i will be A THE Guardian of the Night :3
    I shall sell purebreeds of horses at incredibly insane prices. (Not really :p I will sell them though)

It.
    Will.
    Be.
    Amazing.
    I can see myself now....riding into battle and slicing heads off creepers with my OP sword......
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  3. Why not remove dark room spawners or gold farms or stone gens or spider/blaze/skeleton/zombie spawners or any farm that can be made full auto?
  4. Since we were hinted at horses, I hope they come in different colors/breeds like cats and sheep. Or texturepacks at least do this. Pintos and Clydesdales and such would be awesome.
    Spenser6 likes this.
  5. Don't worry, if Mojang doesn't add armor for them to wear, or dyeing, I'm pretty sure there will be a mod that adds that. And hopefully Aikar will make it so you can eggify horses and rename it.
    Spenser6 likes this.
  6. Fine with me, I only use one of those anyway (Stone gen)
  7. There are Gold Farms ? ._.
    What?
  8. Yeah, I'm not sure how to make them but it involves building stuff and pigmen in the nether.
  9. Yes it involves pigmen, it is a long and slow process unless on a very large scale. nfell and I used to own one.
  10. Here's jeb's horse armor tweet: https://twitter.com/jeb_/status/322020745754583042
    And here's the picture he posted:
    Edit: I have been ninja'd.
    Supposedly we'll be able to tie up horses to fenceposts!
    Just look at that pig, plotting revenge for losing the spotlight...

11. supereskimo and PandasEatRamen like this.
  12. So you want every one to conform to your play style then?
    Live and let live is my motto ;)
  13. :confused:
    get the budder swords...
    AlexHallon and Spenser6 like this.
  14. No that's not what i'm saying at all, you were the one that suggested all the other auto farms should be banned. I only want Iron farms banned because to me they just exploit the game, but anyway I can argue about that for hours.
  15. Sorry it was a sarcastic question :p
    But from my point of view "exploiting" the game's mechanics is playing the game.

And i don't what to argue you have your point of view and I respect that, I was just a little upset buy all the disliking of iron farm's lately.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  16. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS USE THAT GIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's becoming really old now...
  17. Because it is quite possibly one of the most hilarious things i have ever seen.
    I like dat gif :3
    And i shall continue using it :D
  18. No, please don't. If I see it anymore, I'm removing you from my mod. jk, but seriously, stawhp
  19. ...........
    I don't see how this bothers you what GIF's i use :confused:

But jeeze if you feel so strongly about it :p