Minecraft 1.6

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Melk73, Apr 10, 2013.

1. So jeb has hinted that horses are going to be in the next minecraft patch. What does everyone think of that and what else do people want to see?
  2. :3 there has been a thread like this :D I like theses threads! I LOVE the new horses :3

EDIT: first :p
    Laurencem17 and melk73 like this.
  3. haha, i hope there are saddles for these horses, but a special type, and hope you can control them
    Laurencem17 likes this.
  4. there is already a thread like this? I said this things:
    Laurencem17 likes this.
  5. I want to see more kinds of pie or someone at Mojang is getting slapped.
  6. how about a faster furnace? Id make a hundred of them
    Jimbonothing64 and Laurencem17 like this.
  7. maybe obsidian instead of cobble to make furnaces.. 8 obsidian instead of 8 cobble. Doesn't conflict with other recipes at the moment and would make it harder to make ;) Or maybe 8 obsidian and a lava bucket in the middle.
    Jimbonothing64 and Laurencem17 like this.
  8. Horses FTW :)
    Laurencem17 likes this.
  9. I think that it's going to be a SQUID UPDATE forget the horses, SCARE SKY!!!! LOL i'm making a mod for dis ;)
  10. There was / is that MoreCreatures mod.
    Flies, snails, bugs, turtles, butterflies, birds, snakes, fish ... everything around you was moving. :)
    Laurencem17 likes this.
  11. Well, since their adding Horses, as far as ive seen, it might be a few mobs. Personally id like more water mobs.
    Laurencem17 likes this.
  12. Whatever comes in Minecraft 1.6 I will love. Plus i think it kinda like a surprise. Horses will be awesome :p what mojang brings out in minecaft is always awesome
  13. They're adding horses, yet there's no death animation for squids...
  14. I'd like to see more uses for useless stuff like lapis, string, saddles ect.

I don't really care about the new stuff, I just want the useless stuff to have more purpose to the game.
    Laurencem17 likes this.
  15. That would actually be great, like lapis as you said, its just dye and for aesthetics really.
    Laurencem17 likes this.
  16. I think that pigs would be better than horses....
    Laurencem17 likes this.
  17. I could go for an Iron furnace, or maybe an obsidian one.

And we need Lapis armor or something......Lapis for me is like budder for Skydoesminecraft

Also.
    HORSES :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  18. horses are going to be in there so ha.
  19. I believe someone Notch/dinnerbone/Jeb, someone from Mojang. Said that 1.6 would have LOTS of new mobs :D
  20. It would make my day if they removed Iron farms from 1.6 (either by removing iron golems or changing the spawning of iron golems) It would be unlikely but it would be great in my opinion.