Merry Christmas Empire Minecraft!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Wow. 50, 000 members is so many! I'm very excited for all whats to come. I'd like to thanks the staff for there continuous work on this wonderful server. See you all in-game. Also thanks for the 15,000 rupees :D
    -CC7
  2. Great to see a lot of older players on line last night who have not been on for some time.
    Let the new building projects commence :D
  3. :eek: I Just passed my personal record by 10,000 rupees...
  4. YES 15k WELL DONE EMC FOR achieving 50k members . as ICC said, weve had a lot of ups and downs , but overall, its been a GREAT , fantabulous,awesome ,epic,fun,cool,weird and wacky year ;)
  5. green! :D been a while since i saw you! where ya been? oh wait ... that's a mystery ;)
  6. ICC and justin be proud of yourselves and the great staff you have. a big standing ovation and a new year's toast to you both from me. be4 i found EMC i had played other servers, and have even checked out others servers since joining EMC, and have yet to find 1 that measures up to the professional, friendly, and social standards that you 2 have accomplished with EMC. i for as long as i can afford to do so shall only support/donate to EMC, as here is where i enjoy spending my time and definately find it very worth the donations to do my part to keep EMC alive.

so 3 cheers to you..hip hip hooray...hip hip hooray...hip hip hooray!!!

oh and ty kindly for the x-mas gift :)
    mba2012 likes this.
  7. Merry Christmas EMC! xD thanks for the 15k r.
  8. I like these servers so much. I just couldn't believe it when I found it, I thought it would be one more server from a list but no way. This is a real community and there's people working for it. Great job, Merry Christmas and I hope 2013 will be a great year for EMC.
  9. I cant believe this... I got gold rank and got a new res... now I got some money to start it :D
  10. I hope you do this type of thing for new years :)
  11. It would be cool if this were posted at 12:00AM.
  12. Its not the end of the year! It wont work!