Merry Christmas Empire Minecraft!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 25, 2012.

1. IT'S FREEEEE
  2. Thank you so much EMC and IceCreamCow, this server is so much fun to play on and pretty much saved me from major boredom. I will never abandon you :)
  3. Awesome Gift EMC Staff! Thanks :)
  4. Kind of makes you want to host a giveaway, doesn't it? ;)
  5. The first and one MC server I will ever play on. Imma get a tattoo on my stomach that says "EMC fo life" :p
  6. Thank you EMC!!
  7. I am surprised no one has made a "These rupees are going to cause hyper-inflation and ruin the economy. This is all Aikar's fault" joke.
    mba2012 and battmeghs like this.
  8. These rupees are going to cause hyper-inflation and ruin the economy. This is all Aikar's fault.
  9. So, how long until EMC becomes Zimbabwe? :rolleyes:

On a serious note, thanks for the rupees ICC, but I sincerely hope you know what you're doing, because 15,000r per player is massive...
  10. And thus the economy was ruined again :p
    battmeghs likes this.
  11. :D

Happy Christmas EMC!
    Merry Hannukah EMC!
  12. Merry chrismas everyone and a happy new year!!!!
  13. Thank you ICC and all staff members:D. 2012 has been a great year for EMC and although i have only been a member for about 6 months i have loved every minute of it!:p
    Nadolig llawen to all EMC staff and members!
    and a happy new year and lets 2013 be even better!:D
    RainbowChin likes this.
  14. Merry Christmas everyone!

Btw thanks for the 75k :p
  15. Thanks for the rupees. Empire Minecraft forever. :p
  16. Ok, one question. How does it feel to have a server community that once had 100 people, and now has 50,000?
  17. We probably remain as the few people on EMC who know what that means without using Google translate :)
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  18. I dont know a lot of welsh as im only doing short-course second language welsh, but i know that:p
  19. Just wanted to say thanks for creating such awesome servers and a great community! The future looks bright and I'm glad that I finally found a place where I can have fun with others while playing Minecraft.

Keep up the great work! :cool:

Have a good New Year's everyone!
  20. I read it and I thought it said "Merry Christmas Empire Minecart!" Eyes must be messed up.