Merry Christmas Empire Minecraft!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Time to Dance everyone :)
    Thanks for awesome gift EMC Staff and Merry Christmas to everyone :D
    batrobindancin.gif
  2. Yay! Thank you and your welcome for the support!
    Happy Christmas!
  3. Ahaha, Hopefully more new and improved stuff coming (;
    That 'Christmas bonus'
    :D
  4. Money... money... money... presents... money... burritos.... rupees... money... alts.... money.... burritos.... money.... tacos......
  5. ICC I think you did a great job holding it all together earlier this year. I've had a great time. I've made and lost friends. But all in all still a great place to be. Thanks for the economic stimulus :p
  6. Thank you EMC!

Over the summer my aunt came to visit us. She was fascinated with the game and the server. So, for Christmas she gave me 25 dollars to become a supporter for a while. The total is 25 dollars, which isn't a lot, but it is money, money for supporting. :)
  7. So i can claim the 15k with all my profiles ?
    165,000 - sweet :D
  8. I'll make a 100k giveaway later..
    cadgamer101 and mba2012 like this.
  9. And rig it so I win. :p
  10. well, jackiggin is going to get rich with his many alts... o _ O~
    {EDIT} Aaaaaaaaaaaaand faith. -_-
    Faithcaster likes this.
  11. Holy raking rupees on a rainbow!
    Thanks!
  12. 50,000 members this year? WOW, and Christmas Bonus of 15,000 rupees? Super WOOOOOW! :D Merry Christmas everyone! :D
  13. Hurray!! the best server ive ever been on! Go Packers!!
    Faithcaster likes this.
  14. merry christmas happy chanukah and quanze and happy new year everyone!!
  15. Thank you EMC...
    Marry Christmas everyone.
  16. Now this is why it's good to have lots of alts...

It's not =D
  17. *JackBiggin just got 100k richer*
  18. Merry Christmas EMC staff and players :) This had to be the best christmas this year...

At first I thought I would have to leave EMC because my old computer died. I came downstairs after opening my stocking presents (I sleep downstairs, so I could have peeked but there was a screen over the door), I seen a big box. At first I thought that this contained a monitor and a tower...it was a real computer chair (I sit on a wooden box with toys in it). I then opened my presents and found a mouse, and then I knew what my big present was... And I didn't have to leave EMC anymore :D Best thing: I got to spend a christmas with the community which was really nice.
    NINJATTILA likes this.