Mega Voting Update! Tokens and new Rewards! 7/20/14

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jul 20, 2014.

1. I like this idea. I will see if it is possible.
    Equinox_Boss and jwalker8822 like this.
  2. As a Weapon Smith I was nervous when I read the title but after checking out the new voters weapons and tools, I was really relieved. None of the voters stuff can really compare to "God" items but at the same time, they're still really cool! The bow was the biggest standout. Looting 3 on a bow is HUGE! At least for people who are only looking for loot. I'm guessing the loot enchant won't work on enraged?

You are the King of balance and I want to say thanks for not putting people like me out of business. :)

Excellent update!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. We recently had the lucky bow as a bow with looting enchant too :) It does work on Enraged though, same as sword.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. That would probably be like voter streak 1000.. o3o
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. I see that the shovel and the axe and stuff have looting III on them.....as far as I know, fortune is supposed to be on tools like that, not looting
    Equinox_Boss and Lukas3226 like this.
  6. I just used the voter's hoe on my carrot crop and got the same yield as I normally get from it which leaves me with 63 carrots after replanting so I think that looting only seems to work on fighting mobs.. :oops:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. Aikar...... one of the voting websites are messed up.. I don't know why... I voted for my alt, iUlti, and the vote didn't get registered. And yes, I made sure it said the vote was accepted and I got the captcha right and the username was typed in correctly... this is the second time the website has done this (it also messes up my voting schedule)

This is the one: http://minecraft-server.net/server/183
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. wait, so will you still be getting rupees from the voting? or just tokens? it doesnt matter to me, but im just curious
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Equinox_Boss and PenguinDJ like this.
  10. Fixed. Some how our votifier info got erased.
    Equinox_Boss and Ultimamaxx like this.
  11. Hmm... That was not intended :/ They have close names >.< and forgot to change when copy/pasting.

I will update it in code, and well have to manually replace users to fix the enchant.
    Equinox_Boss and Ultimamaxx like this.
  12. lol I thought it was just me :p Thanks!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Do you even vote bruh?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Voters anvil, Unbreakable, and fortune or something for good taste.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Unbreakable anvil would be stupidly OP, since its sole 'balance' is wear & tear.
    And I say that wishing as well as anyone that anvils were like every other craft station.
    jkjkjk182, Equinox_Boss and sonicol1 like this.
  16. I just got them! :D
    Didn't get a fishing rod though. I wonder if my voting streak is too low... Having something to look forward to then :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. You have about 70 days until you get the fishing rod :p I have 97

Also, someone should add the voting streak thing into the red navigation box thing
    Equinox_Boss and hashhog3000 like this.
  18. Done, thanks for the reminder
    Equinox_Boss and hashhog3000 like this.
  19. Well I mean smp5's /town is covered in useable anvils, TONS of malls on each smp have anvils everyone can use, and there are plenty public iron farms to really diminish the OP in an unbreakable anvil. Maybe it could not be soulbound?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  20. What are the enchants of the other items? (Tools,bow and swords)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.