Mega Voting Update! Tokens and new Rewards! 7/20/14

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jul 20, 2014.

1. You did get it, the Diamond hoe was swapped for the Iron one.
  2. As stated previously, the details of this will be released soon.
  3. Ok
  4. Will fix on tonights nightly reboot

It was added to /vote as its beneficial to work on your vote bonus NOW so that when it is added you can hopefully have enough to immediately claim it.

It would be detrimental to you to wait until they are added to start voting.

Use /vote fixitem on the Diamond Hoe with Looting 1 to convert it to Iron Hoe with Fortune 1
  5. Ok another stupid question, and if it has already been asked then I am sorry.... Seeing how I am not able to easily log in right now, is there a way to get the voter items placed in my vault? I would be willing to pay for the service (along with my alts, can message privately if names are needed)???
  6. They get mailed to you and your mail does not expire =P
  7. ahh ok.. sweet. man I can't wait until I can play again. Soo much to do
  8. I never really get into update threads, so Idk how piggy this question is. But do you when tokens will be spendable?
  9. Either in the actual dragon tombs update (pt. 3 of dragon tombs) or the empires update (pt. 4 of dragon tombs).. We haven't really gotten an eta on it though.. :oops:
  10. or even before then :p Planning to make some things like Sponge buyable, might say all boss drops so even Nether Stars.
    autumnrain26 and cadgamer101 like this.
  11. And the return to town rope?
  12. Ok so I forgot what post you go to in order to see if anyone else is having issues with voting...I voted today and it hasn't updated yet...I just don't want to lose my streak as it is pretty high right now. :eek:
  13. Looks good to me
    sambish20 likes this.
  14. TopG does not seem to be registering for me.
  15. Has anyone else had an issue with the votes not registering again? I voted today on two different sites and they still have not shown up yet.. Top.org and Minecraft-Mp.com