Mega Voting Update! Tokens and new Rewards! 7/20/14

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. #BlameAlexChance
    I'll see if we can get him to fix that...
    Equinox_Boss and PenguinDJ like this.
  4. Beat him
  5. Any updates on what we should do with items that need +looting switched to +fortune stuffs? Awesome update btw! I haven't been as active lately, but still voting every day. That was a pleasant surprise to log into.. and I think inspired me to break/build once again!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. In a few moments ill be writing a /fixvoteitem command that will swap the enchants for you (its something thats tricky for us to do as manual since you cant remove enchants)
    Equinox_Boss and darthin like this.
  7. Will this list be right so we can update wiki?

Looting:
    -sword
    -bow

Fortune:
    -pickaxe
    -shovel
    -axe

Hoe?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Yes.

Small change though - Diamond Hoe -> Iron Hoe at that level, with Fortune 1, and new Item, Diamond version at level 290 that has Fortune 3.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Noooooo! I like my looting hoe! Do some gardening, whack a mob, all good :)

Seriously, the hoe's are keeping Unb too, correct?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. The shears are supposed to have fortune III - I am assuming that the other items were updated
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. What command do you use to give it all those qualities? In a single player world with cheats enabled?
  12. So let me get this straight. When you vote for **** amount of times, you will start getting the iron set of voter's tools. When for vote for even more **** amount of times, you will start getting the diamond set of voter's tools? Can I have a link to the page which has all of the rewards for each vote thing, like diamonds every **** amount of votes and emeralds every **** amount of votes, if this page actually exists?
  13. Look at the top of this page in the menu, and find the word Vote !, click it and your on the page. :cool:
  14. http://emc.gs/wiki/vote-bonus-items/
  15. I think Aikar should change these back to what they used to say..
  16. For some reason, I didn't get the Iron Voter's Hoe when I was supposed to...

17. Pretty sure this is due to Aikar adding it in as another item recently. Will ask him...
  18. At what level do you get extra res vouchers?
  19. It won't be set up that way. Details on that will be coming out shortly.
  20. Ok. But will it be possible to get more than two free ones, especially for those who cant buy them using actual money.