Manners & Grammar

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Xinn, Feb 12, 2013.

1. and favorite as favourite

I think

Aww yeah, nailed it XD
  2. Twitch, thanks for "coming to my rescue." I was doing my best not to be a smart-aleck and just ignored it :).

I have yet to be rude or whatever I was accused of being. I usually explain myself calmly and politely but it seems everytime I post a thread, I get walked on so let me just post this:

This thread has gone so crazy that I'm debating on having it closed. PLEASE STOP with the pictures. Please stop coming in here and being rude to each other. As stated the US spells words one way and UK and I've noticed Canada as well spell another way. I should have known this thread would turn out like every other thread.

I find that last picture absolutely unnecessary because of the Stereotype many Americans get. Everyone wants to talk about we're nothing but fat dumb inbred retards who sit and stuff our faces and ride our scooters all the time. There are those like that but there are those of us who actually can't help the way we are. I deal with PCOS, Anxiety, Depression, pain and things like that DAILY. This means I am overweight and I struggle with weight and other things. If I'm having a day where I can barely move I will use one of these scooters to get around the store because I can't stand to move without hurting. I don't sit and scarf down entire cakes and fried foods, I don't only drink soda and I can't get squat from the government so don't even go there. /endsoapbox.

NOW PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC OR DON'T POST AT ALL.
  3. I have cleaned up this Thread the best i could. Now everyone lets not be rude and not post random pictures on this thread.
  4. Thanks.
    facu12301 likes this.
  5. Good guy Dwight ^-^