Lucky in Love Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 7, 2018.

1. https://imgur.com/a/2ZZEe
    *copies*
    *pastes*
    :(

I NEED HELP - I have it in imgur.com, I'm copy pasting from the right bar into the photo icon, it's not rocket science... And on my screen, I can see the photo icon and

YAYYYYY I GOT IT!!!

2. It's the thought that counts, right?
  3. Ahhh, yes.... nice... would just like to share one of my all time favorite hearts...

... and perhaps a little music to accompany as well....

May you ALL have a Love-ly day :)
    1. Upload the image to Imgur.
    2. Hover over the image. In the top-right of the image, something similar to this should pop up.
    3. Hover over the arrow. A dropdown menu should come up.
    4. Click 'Get Share Links'.
    5. Several options should pop up. Copy the 'BBCode (Forums)' link.
    6. Put that in the forum post you want it to be in.
  4. I solved it, thanks so much, you're the first person who has come to my aid, which is something that many staff haven't done. ;)

Oh, you get share links, okay. I found that just viewing the image and copying the URL that comes up is faster for me, but this has really solved a problem I've had over the months and now I can use photos! Thanks so much! :D Consider many thanks from me in the future!
    SkeleTin007, DrMadFate and CinemaSins like this.

5. I got this coz it has Snoopy :D
  6. Love this type of season. Pun intended :p.
  7. quick little sketch i did for this thread of me and a special someone :3

8. Also, yay! I always get people who hate Valentine's Day it seems. >.> But even alone I quite liked the holiday... Regardless, here's to excitement (from me, anyway... :p ).
  9. I'm jumping in on the fun and made a quick doodle. Have some puppy love!

10. found it on Instagram and it reminded me of this forum, so here you go for all to see! :)
    just thought it looked really cool!