Lucky in Love Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Instead of uploading a heart I found on Google, I decided to share one that I actually have! This is my engagement ring, (I've been married for three years, now.)
  2. Since I've recently been obsessed with Homestuck

3. Created by yours truly :p
  4. Confirmed family members are, yes. We've had players message me to discuss their status before.
  5. hey guys
    new hearts on EMC today
    this is my favourite one so far
    good job team

But seriously, I love the art style and it's very well drawn. I haven't looked through the other pages properly but I love this one. The symbolism I get from it is very nice too.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  6. HAHA soo I remembered an old photo of me that I took like looong ago that somewhat fits the theme of this.. excuse the poor quality, here's my heart. :D

7. Looove your ring!
  8. My 'attempt' to be 'artistic' via Photoshop plugins! lol

Happy Valentine's Day everyone :)

9. Made this on a google programmer a few years back.

10. I've been really into Henna art lately. :)
  11. Ah, interesting. I won't read the rest of the thread.
    I've drawn many, many hearts in my life, usually on paper, but also digitally, or using things like dominos or smarties (those from Nestlé, but the American smarties would work as well).
    I might draw a new heart later, particularly for EMC. I'd also like to share the heart I drew for the ending of Iter Lanatae. Iter Lanatae is a game I programmed for Lanata's 18th birthday (and the biggest personal project I've ever worked on or finished), and after the credits roll, as the music reached it's final bleep and cymbal crash, this heart grew from the center of the screen. :)
    It was an amazing moment for me, when I watched her get to that part in real life. Of course I had to give her a hug, then. ;)

(please don't use this heart elsewhere)
  12. mirroring my introduction...LOL

13. Not bad looking ;)
  14. Valentine's Day in Texas. Now that is my kinda of Valentine's Day present. :D