lets talk about fallout 4!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by batmegh, Dec 30, 2015.

1. They're not common, and they're only finite, but they are easy as anything to find. My only problem with them is they don't last more than 5-10 minutes. Eventually you'll also find yourself not needing power armour at all, anyway.

I got Fallout 4 for Christmas, and I'm enjoying it. I think it's a great game, but an abysmal Fallout game. It's still my game of the year though :p

I might enjoy it even more if I had it on PC. But my laptop is old and pretty crap now, so... ;-;
    FDNY21 and battmeghs like this.

2. ^here's a collection of my suits and spare parts in the chest to the left. I had to make a small warehouse to store my naked power armors outside. I'm lvl 50 atm but still deciding which group to join. It's tough >.< for one reason which most of you know why... going to be hard to betray "him." >.< Also here's a few gifs of Valentine .. such a sassy companion :p
    Codygraw and FDNY21 like this.
  3. Thanks, I'll try and find that one, I did just find a Laser Rifle. I have several types of Lazer Rifles, just keep running out of Fusion Cells.

You mean the Cryolater that's locked in the Vault by the Overseer's desk? If so, you can just lockpick it, or at least that's what it looks like.
    Codygraw likes this.
  4. That's a lot of armour! :p The groups are a hard decision, but that's the idea - all of the groups have major pros and cons so that it is a harder choice, thus allowing players to replay the game with a completely different approach another time.

The reason why I ended up betraying "him" is because he made me sound like an experiment. He opened up Vault 111 but only for you, killing everyone else you knew in Sanctuary. He waited so long to open it up for you and when talking to him on the CIT building, he said that he opened it up just to see what I would do. He left you to fend for yourself in a nightmare, so now I'm going to give him the nightmare he never had to live. Sorry, "him" ;) Another reason adding to this, though, is simply that they were relying way too much on their technology. They were replacing real people with synths and although many of the gen 3 synths are great people (Nick Valentine is an absolute legend and he is a great companion, very helpful at that), it is definitely a danger. They also want to use a lot of nuclear power to power their projects - part of the reason the Great War occurred in the first place, nuclear power getting out of control, everyone falling out... All of the scientists down there sound like they want to be synthetic too, all of them jealous of Kellogg because he could live longer... Maybe I've gone on a bit here :p It wasn't an easy decision!

You get the point though, all of the groups have their hard decisions. I've opted for Minutemen and the BOS. The BOS have plans to keep the Commonwealth together as a whole, but the Institute only have plans for themselves down below the ground, and do not care about everyone living up above ground :)

The Railroad seemed to have good intentions originally but all they really end up doing is releasing synths and killing many humans in the process, and they have no overall plan to keep the Commonwealth together in the long run

The BOS isn't the best, but of them all, they're the only one with the big picture that could really work (my opinion)
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. Yea I've have been leaning towards BOS but only hate them cause afraid that valentine would get killed in the process >.<. The Railroad... is alright but yea they doing more harm than good for the most part. Anyways At this point I'm about to do Battle of BunkerHill and being a scrap holders. Recently found a factory full of aluminium trays.. Ooo praise the scrap god for that place :p
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. I'm also at the point where I have to go through all of my dungeons to scrap pieces. I'm on my third settlement I've completed sanctuary (turned red rocket into a trading zone) and have already completed the castle revamp.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. About how many settlers do you have in sanctuary. I have about 19-20 and hasn't gone up in awhile.
  8. you can't.. other wise it wouldn't be so difficult to get it. lol its too hard to pick with bobby pins, it would be simple to get if it were.. but it says its to advanced and wont let you.
  9. pss Meghs... get dogmeat, go back to the case and tell dogmeat to search it.. >.> not going to say what happens next >.>
    battmeghs likes this.
  10. psst, go check my posts before, i said that, the person i quoted said i could just pick it and i was informing you couldn't. i already knew you could get dogmeat :p
  11. aww I don't read comments of the previous post. Also Albino Deathclaws are freaky looking and there dodging feature is top-notch. lol
    battmeghs likes this.
  12. I think 19 is the max, and then there's a slot for your companion for when you visit with one.
  13. Master level lockpicks should be able to pick it, or at least that's what it was on the console version. Now that I have the PC I haven't gone back to search it.
  14. aww I thought so.. that's good.. I have about 3 settlement with 19 settlers.. guess now I can build walls around them and make traps for raiders :p
  15. nope, i have run into at least 2? that say that the lock is too advanced or something to pick that.. the character says they could never pick that.
  16. Whats your lockpick level at it should be a perk in your perception row.
  17. If you level Perception and then Lock-Picking up you will no have no problem lock-picking it,
    battmeghs likes this.
  18. Play time?
  19. Hmm when I took that pic I was around lvl 35ish soo about 48 hours in.
    Currently lvl54 with about 4 days worth of gameplay. The X-01 with the jet pack is fully upgraded.
    I seen that having hard time finding fusion cores. I would recommend fully upgrading your "Fortune Finder" perk in the luck branch. As for the cores lasting longer look in the Intelligence branch also need to have 9 Int. Points to get "Nuclear Physicist" perk. It's worth getting because when fully upgraded the cores last twice as long and you have option to use the cores as grenades when in a tight spot.
  20. Are you sure this still works? I tried the other day and he didn't do anything.