[Let's play] Hexxit with erosego!

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by EroseYT, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Oh my gosh... Headphones... Volume all the way up...
    erosego likes this.
  2. Episode 4 doesn't work for me :(
  3. Hmm, that is strange. I wonder why that video is doing that, it worked last night. The aliens are taking over!
    PenguinDJ, 607 and DemonThunder345 like this.
  4. Lol I love these :D When is next episode up!
    PenguinDJ and erosego like this.
  5. Episode 5 will be up today! :) But maybe I shouldn't post it until episode 4 is working, what do you guys think?
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  6. Well, I really want to see ep. 4, so I think you should go trying to find out what's wrong, or just reupload the whole vid.
    erosego likes this.
  7. rendering episode 5 :D! I'll try and see if I can do anything else to fix episode 4 I already tried uploading it again but it was rejected... so it might just be a bug or my video was flagged for some reason. The only reason why I can think it might be flagged is the music but I get my music from a royalty free music place so I have permission or aliens.
    DemonThunder345 and PenguinDJ like this.
  8. Awsome job, you sound more positive now! lol awsome vids :D
    erosego likes this.
  9. Fresh from the oven!

ErikRodhi and DemonThunder345 like this.
  10. At 0:30 imagine if they were enraged....
    erosego likes this.
  11. I feel bad for the bird, he is always taking damage! lol SAVE THE BIRD!!
    erosego likes this.
  12. It now says that the video is private.
    607 likes this.
  13. Was going to work on my 10 subscriber special but I'm already at 18! :D Maybe I'll wait till 20 only need 2 more. :D
  14. When I next out :D
    erosego likes this.
  15. The next one will be up tonight :)
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  16. Oh, and erose, I have another thing to say: when you skip a part of the vid, and you see fade out and fade in again, you know what I mean, your volume is adjusted. So, when it goes to another part of the vid, I have to change the volume of youtube. So maybe you can try to get it all the same in whole vid.(for an example, look at ep. 4 and a half and look 0:50 to 0:56)
    erosego likes this.
  17. Thanks for letting me know! :). I'll try to fix it for next time.
  18. These videos are really cool! Everybody should check them out.
    607 and erosego like this.